Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

He looks so somber in this - but there is the brown suit/tie combo
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2875178;
    Is this the same tie, but different suits?

I don't know about the suit -- it's definitely the same tie. But look at the knot -- the stripes are in completely different places in the two pictures. So either he took it off and reknotted it, or he's wearing this tie on two separate occasions. I've noticed a couple of shots where it looks like he's reknotted a tie, because the knot isn't always shaped the same or at the same place near his throat. With the stripes here, it's a lot more obvious.

It seems possible that over the course of a long day or night, the production folks will have him adjust the tie periodically. If not, then that might tell us something.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2875198;
    Okay, where is this from. Amanda is the only girl with this background, so far.

And where is this one from? Shayne is the only one with this background, so far. It's definitely from the last ceremony but where in the house?
    I mentioned this before-- I think Amanda's is either HTD or on Barbados-- she's wearing a short-sleeve shirt and the room looks 'homey'. I think it's either her HTD or a LCD because they put the girls in more 'homey' rooms than their hotel rooms for the LCD (remember Jenni & Deanna's LCDs where they were in apartment-like rooms?)
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

CANTSTOP - I agree - also because of the type of shutters behind Amanda - a warm place
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2875919;
    CANTSTOP - I agree - also because of the type of shutters behind Amanda - a warm place

I also agree..

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2875209;
    I was thinking too that Amanda's PI above may be a PI from a hometown date because of the the dressy but casual top...maybe her hometown or his family's meet and greet.

Either way, she is talking about her meeps and how she wants to keep it on the down low in that PI....
    Since she is talking about her meeps and wanting to keep it on the down low then it could be his family because why would she be so concerned if it were her family. I think she would be more nervous with his family and that is when she gets her meeps.

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2875972;
    Since she is talking about her meeps and wanting to keep it on the down low then it could be his family because why would she be so concerned if it were her family. I think she would be more nervous with his family and that is when she gets her meeps.
    You know, I think it is a PI from when she meets his family. (IF of course she is in the final 2 ) She talks about the meeps and explains it which some people said it means it may be a pre-interveiw or early in the process.

However, she may have been asked (come around the time of meet his family dates) to explain the meeps yet again. Who knows. All I know is her top is really pretty and my favorite color.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2875997;
    You know, I think it is a PI from when she meets his family. (IF of course she is in the final 2 ) She talks about the meeps and explains it which some people said it means it may be a pre-interveiw or early in the process.

However, she may have been asked (come around the time of meet his family dates) to explain the meeps yet again. Who knows. All I know is her top is really pretty and my favorite color.

I saw where it could have been a pre interview and that would make sense too, but I am hoping it is where she meets his family!

I love her top too. She looks so pretty in everything I have seen her in so far!! Gorgeous girl

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2875455;
    I was leaning that way too but since I started putting two and two (no pun about the F2 ) I'm thinking that maybe Chelsea is not F2 and that there is an explanation for the different dresses. Remember Jenni last year during the dolphin date. She must have changed 3 times before they got to the suite.

I think the Fleissmaster is Fleissing us. His shirts look exactly the same to me...right down to thread count.
    That's exactly what I'm thinking. Those shirts look alike but because of the shadow it makes one look darker. Everyone throught last season, Jenni's dress was green but it was a print dress. As I said before there are too many pictures of Shayne in water, on the beach and in a room, could be wrong but I guess we will see when they get to the HTD.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Amanda's meeps in PI's is starting to remind me of Sadie's virginity.. it's brought up every show and in most of her PI's... IT's getting old already.