Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2875103;

are these the same day? In the 2nd picture his tie looks more blue...

Cape could one of these pictures be from the FRC and the other from the F3 to F2 RC?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2875233;
    in that PI, Amanda is actually talking about her meeps and describing what they are and how often they happen - it definately appears to be the first time she is talking about them...is it possible that she did a pre-interview?
    Oh, I thought she was saying that she wanted to keep the meeps on the down low....It is possible it is a pre-interview.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2875110;
    Thanks you Lynn. When is he in this particular suit? What Rose Ceremony?
    This is a mystery suit at this point ("I can't tell you how smitten I am") although the votives around the large candles, and the velvety looking drapes, look like the girls' house so, perhaps, it's a future rose ceremony.

Matt wears blue shirts in these shots but none with a tie.

Date with Shayne:

No tie to start the date:

Date with Chelsea:
    This shirt looks like a lighter blue but on my HDTV it is more blue. Still, no tie.

Same for this one. It actually looks like the same shirt on my TV...but different date???

I think this is back in Britain-no tie:

Rose ceremony one:

Rose ceremony two:

Last edited by Lynn7; 03-28-2008 at 02:08 AM.

I think it is safe to assume that Chelsea is definately F2...

she has two dresses on in Barbados - I am sure she did not go change in between dinner and not dinner into a different formal outfit...and we know that the black dress is in a Hilton suite - and the other picture has tropical plants...

I think it is very safe to assume she is F2...now to figure out the other girl...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2875354;

she has two dresses on in Barbados - I am sure she did not go change in between dinner and not dinner into a different formal outfit...and we know that the black dress is in a Hilton suite - and the other picture has tropical plants...

I think it is very safe to assume she is F2...now to figure out the other girl...

I was leaning that way too but since I started putting two and two (no pun about the F2 ) I'm thinking that maybe Chelsea is not F2 and that there is an explanation for the different dresses. Remember Jenni last year during the dolphin date. She must have changed 3 times before they got to the suite.

I think the Fleissmaster is Fleissing us. His shirts look exactly the same to me...right down to thread count.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-28-2008 at 03:02 AM.

FORT Fogey

These are my thoughts about wearing a suit for the FRC from the Spoilers and Screencap Analysis Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2875415;
    Especially under the heat of the Barbados sun. Just once, in these tropical FRC locations, I'd like our bachelor to come up to the FRC, looking all hot and bothered, wearing nothing but a pair of sexy swimming trunks, bare chested, shaved chest or not, I'm not picky, particularly if they have that, ehem, distinct hair line by their belly button, five o'clock shadow and a waiting helicopter to fly them off into that pre-planned sunset never to be heard of again..... Okay, I'm a perve and I can't wait for the bachelorette to introduce us to 25 hot, hunky, hormone hungry men.
    Why do they make the guy wear a heavy suit like that and then the girls can wear something with spaghetti straps to stay cool?

Quote Originally Posted by DEW;2875136;
    In post #35 could the tie Matt is wearing be made of some type of irridescent material that appears different colors depending on how the light hits it? Just a thought.
    I might be a bit late in answering, but that's what I was thinking.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Wow, ok. If Cape says it, then I'll buy it!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2875508;
    Why do they make the guy wear a heavy suit like that and then the girls can wear something with spaghetti straps to stay cool?
    Because a formal event like the FRC would not have quite the same visual impact if he were wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

So at this point we are surmizing tht the FRC takes place in Barbados???