Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Amanda's looks like it's in Idaho, because the armoir in the background seems to look similar to the one in the background during Marshana's tirade...

It could also be a homevisit since Amanda is dressed casually. (By the way, those are hydrangeas behind her on the table... wonder if they are fake)

Interesting catch on Shayne's PI... that was obviously from most recent RC, but haven't seen that background before either.

a couple of girls were in front of the screen that is behind Shayne - it is a wrought iron wall screen...

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2875200;
    Amanda's looks like it's in Idaho, because the armoir in the background seems to look similar to the one in the background during Marshana's tirade...

It could also be a homevisit since Amanda is dressed casually. (By the way, those are hydrangeas behind her on the table... wonder if they are fake)

Interesting catch on Shayne's PI... that was obviously from most recent RC, but haven't seen that background before either.
    I was thinking too that Amanda's PI above may be a PI from a hometown date because of the the dressy but casual top...maybe her hometown or his family's meet and greet.

Either way, she is talking about her meeps and how she wants to keep it on the down low in that PI....

FORT Fogey

I don't know what that PI of Amanda's is from, but I can take a stab at what she's talking about

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2875178;
    Is this the same tie, but different suits?

They look like the same suit to me. In the top photo there is more back lighting of some kind because you can see a shiny glow on his left shoulder that shows that the suit is brown and in the lower photo it looks brown too.

It would makes sense for her to keep the Meeps on the down low if it was for visit to his Home/Parents.. her parents wouldn't care.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2875203;
    a couple of girls were in front of the screen that is behind Shayne - it is a wrought iron wall screen...
    Oh, okay, Fleissmeister lighting tricks again...grrr.

in that PI, Amanda is actually talking about her meeps and describing what they are and how often they happen - it definately appears to be the first time she is talking about them...is it possible that she did a pre-interview?

Oh, pre-interview... Sadie and Jen did those back in Lorenzo's season.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2875233;
    in that PI, Amanda is actually talking about her meeps and describing what they are and how often they happen - it definately appears to be the first time she is talking about them...is it possible that she did a pre-interview?
    That is quite possible. She talks about getting to know him as in the future.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)