Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Okay, I'm going to take a stab at sorting out the suits and candle shots from meet and greet to FRC.

Meet and greet-rose ceremony 1: I'm not convinced that the second photo is the same suit as the meet and greet suit. Plus, it looks the same style and cut of suit for rose ceremony 4 and rose ceremony six?

2 group dates-rose ceremony 2:

2 one on one dates and rugby-rose ceremony 3:

1 one on one; 1 two on one and 1 group tennis date-rose ceremony 4: I think it's possible he wears this suit here. He wore a brown suit the week before and, while this one appears to also be brown, I think he'd be more likely to wear something blue (like the shirt).

Idaho group date-rose ceremony 5: It's possible that this might be the Idaho rose ceremony suit. It's still up in the air for me as to whether or not this might also be a hometown date.

Hometown dates-rose ceremony 6: I think it's possible that he wears this outfit this week. The only thing that has me stumped is that the suit jackets look exactly the same for rose ceremony 4 and rose ceremony six. The only thing different is the shirt and tie.

Fantasy dates-rose ceremony 7:
    No clue what suit/outfit he might wear but I'd expect it to be a cooler style.

Meet his parents and FRC-rose ceremony 8:
    I think this might be taken at his parent's home.

This is FRC suit.

Would they really fly to Barbados and then to Britain and then back to Barbados?
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-29-2008 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2879376;
    Okay, I'm going to take a stab at sorting out the suits and candle shots from meet and greet to FRC.

Meet and greet-rose ceremony 1: I'm not convinced that the second photo is the same suit as the meet and greet suit. Plus, it looks the same style and cut of suit for rose ceremony 4 and rose ceremony six?

The first one is the overcoat, the second one is the suit. Also, look at the tie knot. The stripes are identical in their alignment. We have another shot of him in this same tie where the strips are different. I think the only difference here is that he removed his overcoat.

Would they really fly to Barbados and then to Britain and then back to Barbados?
    Good question. How sure are we of some of our sources in Barbados that say the FRC was there?

I have not ruled out a return to CA.

This idea was bandied about yesterday.
    The bottom line conclusion was if you rewatch the video that we think is the FRC, you can see it is in Barbados due to the background of theHilton Barbados grounds in Needham Point and you can see he is walking up to a podium that holds ONE Rose.
    The fact the podium only had one rose on it, and he was walking up to the podium indicates to me he is getting ready for the FRC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2879413;
    The first one is the overcoat, the second one is the suit. Also, look at the tie knot. The stripes are identical in their alignment. We have another shot of him in this same tie where the strips are different. I think the only difference here is that he removed his overcoat.

Good question. How sure are we of some of our sources in Barbados that say the FRC was there?

I have not ruled out a return to CA.
    I realize that they are the overcoat and the suit. What doesn't look right is the stripes of the tie when we see him in the suit. It could be the suit and tie shot is just a little blurry? If there was a HD cap of that it might show the purple that we see on the overcoat tie.

I think they must have done the trip to the UK because of that shot of Matt in the blue shirt with the baby plates in the background. Plus, weren't there leaks that one of the girls had to take extra time off from work to go to the UK (I find that suspicious but...) Still, it seems like such alot of travel. The FRC shot was confirmed as being in barbados. Blondiegal or Jelle, or somebody, pointed out the gun cannons that are in the background of the FRC that are also on the grounds of the Hilton in Barbados.

I think this sc is taken outside the girls' mansion at a future RC(4th or 5th). The reason I say outside--it looks as if Matt has his suit jacket draped across the girl's back/shoulders.

This is a sc from last season. It is from the pool fashion show at the girl's mansion. It shows the same red upholstered seat in the sc above with the gauzy white curtains in back. The only difference here is the seat is turned around. If you go back to last season you can see these gauzy curtains in some of the rooms that have not been featured yet this season. The red seat could have been moved into these rooms or may be out by the patio as it is in the sc.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 03-29-2008 at 07:01 PM.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2879473;
    I think this sc is taken outside the girls' mansion at a future RC(4th or 5th). The reason I say outside--it looks as if Matt has his suit jacket draped across the girl's back/shoulders.

This is a sc from last season. It is from the pool fashion show at the girl's mansion. It shows the same red upholstered seat in the sc above with the gauzy white curtains in back. The only difference here is the seat is turned around. If you go back to last season you can see these gauzy curtains in some of the rooms that have not been featured yet this season. The red seat could have been moved into these rooms or may be out by the patio as it is in the sc.
    Great find, Kasha! That picture from last season clinches it for me.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2879556;
    Great find, Kasha! That picture from last season clinches it for me.
    Ditto on that one! Good find. It looks to be the same location for sure.

Back to the drawing board on who F4 girl is

It also means that we still have a mystery suit don't we?

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

I really liked all the shots with the suits because they form a timeline. Instead of looking at all the fabric, I looked at his hair. It looks like he got a haircut between RC 2 and RC 3. The picture of him kissing the girl on the red sofa looks like the hair in RC 3. In the pictures that we think are in Barbados - it looks like his hair has grown out a little. I haven't gotten to the point of getting out the ruler to measure - yet. Just another factor to look at when checking out the pictures, especially the ones we're unsure of.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2880276;
    I really liked all the shots with the suits because they form a timeline. Instead of looking at all the fabric, I looked at his hair. It looks like he got a haircut between RC 2 and RC 3. The picture of him kissing the girl on the red sofa looks like the hair in RC 3. In the pictures that we think are in Barbados - it looks like his hair has grown out a little. I haven't gotten to the point of getting out the ruler to measure - yet. Just another factor to look at when checking out the pictures, especially the ones we're unsure of.
    Thank you for that! I agree that there are some differences. I tend to look at the phsyical....

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2880276;
    He also appeared to have shorter hair in the close-up screencap of him on horseback (can't find it right this minute).