Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;2877068;
    Could be fantasy date, wouldn't it be to cold to wear something like this in La. at the time of filming?
    No. That is a background they've been using for PIs in the girls' mansion.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2876873;
    Speaking of candles and mirroring....

Do we know when Chelsea wears this dress at a rose ceremony?
    That PI was on last week episode during the Las Vegas date...don't know if she was actually talking about Vegas though. It was a comment about Robin not gambling, I think...haven't seen her wearing it yet. I think that is where I remember seeing that PI

FORT Fogey

That's definitely Chelsea at the girls' mansion and the dress looks too dressy for it not to be a RC dress. We have so many screencaps of her, in future episodes, but, so far, this dress hasn't appeared anyway that I can see.

FORT Fogey

I think these first two are rose ceremonies because we have another shot of him in a completely different suit and tie sitting in front of these same candles.

This is from rose ceremony 2.

I think this is rose ceremony 3.

I think this is another mysterious rose ceremony suit.

Is this is Vegas Date?

Is this is Hollywood Date with his tie removed? The suit jackets look different to me.

I think this is probably a future rose ceremony because the background is the same as rose ceremony 2.

I'm trying to narrow down which suit, shirt and tie/no tie combination he wears, and when, in case we get a screencap that we can match backgrounds for fantasy or last chance dates.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-29-2008 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2877961;
    I think these first two are rose ceremonies because we have another shot of him in a completely different suit and tie sitting in front of these same candles.

This is from rose ceremony 2.

I think this is rose ceremony 3.

I think this is another mysterious rose ceremony suit.

Is this is Vegas Date?

Is this is Hollywood Date with his tie removed? The suit jackets look different to me.

I think this is probably a future rose ceremony because the background is the same as rose ceremony 2.

I'm trying to narrow down which suit, shirt and tie/no tie combination he wears, and when, in case we get a screencap that we can match backgrounds for fantasy or last chance dates.

Lynn7,

Thanks for the suit SC's. My husband wears many suits, so if it's any help:

Hollywood Date: Blue Pin-Striped with Holly. Another same date with Holly looks solid blue, yet is the same Pin-Striped.

Brown Suit: It looks a solid brown and I know if my husband had one, he would want a brown tie or a brown patterned tie. Brown is not a common suit color, so I question it.

Navy Suit: Appears he may have one more suit that is solid Navy. That is the most common that men wear. But, it's hard to tell. Mr. Bogey has many dark grey or medium color grey suits that I sometimes mix up when bringing to the cleaners.

I only know that my husband always try to match his tie perfectly to the suit he wears. Sorry for the long post.

Forgot to say he (hubby) does wear a purple patterned tie, but only with his dark grey suit/white shirt.
    Last edited by bogey123; 03-29-2008 at 02:04 AM. Reason: add

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the information

I think there are either two brown suits or he is definitely wearing a brown suit twice to rose ceremonies. We see him wearing one next week but the shirt appears to be a soft pink. Also, I wasn't sure if Chelsea was wearing the purple dress next week. If she is then that solves that mystery.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2878154;

I think there are either two brown suits or he is definitely wearing a brown suit twice to rose ceremonies. We see him wearing one next week but the shirt appears to be a soft pink. Also, I wasn't sure if Chelsea was wearing the purple dress next week. If she is then that solves that mystery.
    I think Chelsea is wearing the purple dress next week and that the 2nd and 3rd pictures (with the brown suit, brown tie, and pinkish shirt) are all from next week's rose ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2878154;

Lynn7,

A soft pink shirt would compliment a brown suit, and Matt is sure young enough to pull that off. Pink and purple are in the same color spectrum. But I'm sure Matt has a lot of help from others in which suit/tie to wear! Whatever he just looks good anytime to me!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;2878162;
    I think Chelsea is wearing the purple dress next week and that the 2nd and 3rd pictures (with the brown suit, brown tie, and pinkish shirt) are all from next week's rose ceremony.
    Oh, okay. If she is then that eliminates that second brown mystery suit. I just found his expression in the rose ceremony screencap, in the brown suit, to be so much more emotional and sad that it made me think that it had to be a later RC...because he would have been more emotionally invested.

Hmmm...

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2878210;
    Oh, okay. If she is then that eliminates that second brown mystery suit. I just found his expression in the rose ceremony screencap, in the brown suit, to be so much more emotional and sad that it made me think that it had to be a later RC...because he would have been more emotionally invested.

Hmmm...
    I could be completely wrong (stranger things have happened); but, my first instinct was that they were the same RC