Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Let them be in love

Re: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2876350;
    OK....Drinking bet........ every time Shayne says "Acting's my JOB, I'm ONLY HERE FOR YOU" or any parts there of, anyone watching has to take a drink!
    oh goodie, it is friday anyway, so talk away Shayne and what about those candles anyway? had to bring up candles we are in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2876425;
    I didn't base it totally on the commercial, just a little bit. More a gut feeling of the girls personalities. I'm aware of the Fliess slice and dice and the drama usually being related to something else.
    Personally, I am hoping that you have just provided the crucial storyline that seems to be so critical for someone to be F1.

me too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2875741;

He looks so somber in this - but there is the brown suit/tie combo
    That suit is the one he wears for a rose ceremony (see post #39).

The FRC suit is different as is the tie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2876370;
    Actually, I think you will hear more about them and I think this because the commercial shows her getting them uncontrollably. Her face looks as if she is upset about not being able to control them. She actually looks like she is going to cry. I think at this point the girls she has been laughing with about them have been let go and the rest will laugh at her instead of with her. The crop of girls still in the house I have no doubt will make fun of her and it will not endure them to the viewing audience. This is were Matt becomes protective of her and I think the story line will be brought into the forefront. I think it is also why she goes on the 1-on-1 date to reasure her he doesn't think the meeps are bad or a deal breaker. He finds them enduring. It is interesting because in the video when she is having the attack she is wearing jeans and a sweater but the girls reactions are shown when the other girls are in evening dresses. Two different times, and a set up in my mind to draw sympathy because these girls are vicious and will use it to make Matt think she is freaky. Matt, however, will try to put her at ease so she doesn't become stressed and embarass herself. We saw this when he drew attention away from her hiccup at the rose ceremony.

I don't think it will be run into the ground like the dead boyfriend or virginity issues. And I don't think it has been that overplayed. It has been one meep here and there generally followed by laughter with the girls and then a happy aside by Amanda in her PI's that she hasn't had a serious attack and hopes to keep from having one. It could easily apply to someone with stress induced asthma or something similar.

I still think she is F1 just by the way his face softens whenever he calls her name or looks at her.

I know, no candle anaylsis so I'll say this: The candles are cream color and the same shape in all the screencaps, so there must have been a buy one get one free sale........
    BOGO sale

I completely agree.

I don't think the meeps makes her appear flawed nor do I think it's a negative for her. I actually think it makes her appear to be someone who has overcome this and succeeded in life (ie: DeAnna growing up without her mother but in the end conquers all kind of thing).

I would really like to place that screencap of her in the red top.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2876370;
    Actually, I think you will hear more about them and I think this because the commercial shows her getting them uncontrollably. Her face looks as if she is upset about not being able to control them. She actually looks like she is going to cry. I think at this point the girls she has been laughing with about them have been let go and the rest will laugh at her instead of with her. The crop of girls still in the house I have no doubt will make fun of her and it will not endure them to the viewing audience. This is were Matt becomes protective of her and I think the story line will be brought into the forefront. I think it is also why she goes on the 1-on-1 date to reasure her he doesn't think the meeps are bad or a deal breaker. He finds them enduring. It is interesting because in the video when she is having the attack she is wearing jeans and a sweater but the girls reactions are shown when the other girls are in evening dresses. Two different times, and a set up in my mind to draw sympathy because these girls are vicious and will use it to make Matt think she is freaky. Matt, however, will try to put her at ease so she doesn't become stressed and embarass herself. We saw this when he drew attention away from her hiccup at the rose ceremony.

I know, no candle anaylsis so I'll say this: The candles are cream color and the same shape in all the screencaps, so there must have been a buy one get one free sale........
    IA - the store must've had a great sale on those candles.

OMG-- I hate that they're using the meeps in a commercial. :nono IA, though, that I think it could bring out a sensitive side of Matt. I guess we'll have to wait and see... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be her knight in shining armor.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2876433;
    oh goodie, it is friday anyway, so talk away Shayne and what about those candles anyway? had to bring up candles we are in the thread

*strikes match* *lights candle*
    (Shayne says "Being here has NOTHING to do with my fame!"
    *shakes cocktail shaker* *enjoys a pomegranate martini*

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2876660;
    *strikes match* *lights candle*
    (Shayne says "Being here has NOTHING to do with my fame!"
    *shakes cocktail shaker* *enjoys a pomegranate martini*
    make me a double please, it is going to be a very long weekend if we don't get anymore screencaps. I am tired of looking at the same pictures and not being able to tell what candle is on what table, and whose leg is whose???? and where to buy the BOGO candles

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2876344;
    Did I read that Matt said his chosen one is self-deprecating or that he likes someone who is self-deprecating?
    Amanda has shown a sense of humor about her Meeps.
    I think the Meeps are a building part of her storyline, and it is so that we can see Matt be seen as sensitive when he sees them as humorous and endearing.

Also, something else I think I am beginning to pick up is a little bit of mirroring. We saw Matt dancing in introductory previews. We are seeing clips and screencaps of Amanda dancing as well.
    I like the idea of the mirroring, we'll have to watch out for that. But, it could also be this is just a theme of the show. Afterall, we did see the red/white dress woman getting her groove on in the first episode and Kelly was shaking it in Vegas.

And, if Amanda's meeps become the curcial story line - kill me now! I just think there are so many more interesting, important, complex qualities to her personality that it would entirely trivialize her, IMO.

And, if Amanda's meeps become the curcial story line - kill me now! I just think there are so many more interesting, important, complex qualities to her personality that it would entirely trivialize her, IMO.
    Could be worse. Instead of meeps it could have been gas. :nono