Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Candles/F2 screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2876120;
    Amanda's meeps in PI's is starting to remind me of Sadie's virginity.. it's brought up every show and in most of her PI's... IT's getting old already.
    ROF--I said the same thing or similiar in a post yesterday.

I guess it's a good thing the girl with webbed toes didn't end up in the F2--they would probably have her give PI's and attend the RC's barefoot and walking on her hands.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Kasha, great minds....

I really, really hope we don't see Meeps in every episode discussed... that would be tragic.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2876327;
    The only thing about the actor thing with Shayne is, it's only been two episodes and we don't have any future PI suggestions that it continues to come up, unlike Amanda's meeps that we have her in clothing we haven't see yet talking about it yet again. If we continue to see Shayne's acting in the PI's then YES, it is her "cross to bear"... if not, it's been dealt with and she's been "redeemed" from it... Does that make sense?

In Shayne's PI's she says her acting is a non-issue... she is quite clear that it's where she's from but not who she is... Amanda on the other hand has shown that Meeps is soemthing she is concerned about...

I don't think the Meeps are a bad thing about Amanda, but it's possible they are using it cause doubt about Amanda and we'll know that if they use it every single episode. With just two episodes shown, we don't know for sure how they are going to use the acting card or the meeps card. HOwever, we do know that Amanda talks about Meeps again (at least two more times) because we have two more Meeps PI caps.
    Did I read that Matt said his chosen one is self-deprecating or that he likes someone who is self-deprecating?
    Amanda has shown a sense of humor about her Meeps.
    I think the Meeps are a building part of her storyline, and it is so that we can see Matt be seen as sensitive when he sees them as humorous and endearing.

Also, something else I think I am beginning to pick up is a little bit of mirroring. We saw Matt dancing in introductory previews. We are seeing clips and screencaps of Amanda dancing as well.

In Shayne's PI's she says her acting is a non-issue... she is quite clear that it's where she's from but not who she is...
    And then we see her ''welcome to my set'' - uuummmmmmm non-issue??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

OK....Drinking bet........ every time Shayne says "Acting's my JOB, I'm ONLY HERE FOR YOU" or any parts there of, anyone watching has to take a drink!

We may need a designated driver then LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2876338;
    Kasha, great minds....

I really, really hope we don't see Meeps in every episode discussed... that would be tragic.
    Actually, I think you will hear more about them and I think this because the commercial shows her getting them uncontrollably. Her face looks as if she is upset about not being able to control them. She actually looks like she is going to cry. I think at this point the girls she has been laughing with about them have been let go and the rest will laugh at her instead of with her. The crop of girls still in the house I have no doubt will make fun of her and it will not endure them to the viewing audience. This is were Matt becomes protective of her and I think the story line will be brought into the forefront. I think it is also why she goes on the 1-on-1 date to reasure her he doesn't think the meeps are bad or a deal breaker. He finds them enduring. It is interesting because in the video when she is having the attack she is wearing jeans and a sweater but the girls reactions are shown when the other girls are in evening dresses. Two different times, and a set up in my mind to draw sympathy because these girls are vicious and will use it to make Matt think she is freaky. Matt, however, will try to put her at ease so she doesn't become stressed and embarass herself. We saw this when he drew attention away from her hiccup at the rose ceremony.

I don't think it will be run into the ground like the dead boyfriend or virginity issues. And I don't think it has been that overplayed. It has been one meep here and there generally followed by laughter with the girls and then a happy aside by Amanda in her PI's that she hasn't had a serious attack and hopes to keep from having one. It could easily apply to someone with stress induced asthma or something similar.

I still think she is F1 just by the way his face softens whenever he calls her name or looks at her.

I know, no candle anaylsis so I'll say this: The candles are cream color and the same shape in all the screencaps, so there must have been a buy one get one free sale........

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2876370;
    Actually, I think you will hear more about them and I think this because the commercial shows her getting them uncontrollably. Her face looks as if she is upset about not being able to control them. She actually looks like she is going to cry. I think at this point the girls she has been laughing with about them have been let go and the rest will laugh at her instead of with her. The crop of girls still in the house I have no doubt will make fun of her and it will not endure them to the viewing audience. This is were Matt becomes protective of her and I think the story line will be brought into the forefront. I think it is also why she goes on the 1-on-1 date to reasure her he doesn't think the meeps are bad or a deal breaker. He finds them enduring. It is interesting because in the video when she is having the attack she is wearing jeans and a sweater but the girls reactions are shown when the other girls are in evening dresses. Two different times, and a set up in my mind to draw sympathy because these girls are vicious and will use it to make Matt think she is freaky. Matt, however, will try to put her at ease so she doesn't become stressed and embarass herself. We saw this when he drew attention away from her hiccup at the rose ceremony.

I don't think it will be run into the ground like the dead boyfriend or virginity issues. And I don't think it has been that overplayed. It has been one meep here and there generally followed by laughter with the girls and then a happy aside by Amanda in her PI's that she hasn't had a serious attack and hopes to keep from having one. It could easily apply to someone with stress induced asthma or something similar.

I still think she is F1 just by the way his face softens whenever he calls her name or looks at her.

I know, no candle anaylsis so I'll say this: The candles are cream color and the same shape in all the screencaps, so there must have been a buy one get one free sale........

By George, I think she's got it!

We as women tend to be drawn toward sensitivity in a man, and I think this is going to be his opportunity to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2876370;

You may be onto something, but I would not want to base it on Fleiss' latest commercial. The looks on the girls faces could well be in response to something else, like Stacey or someone stealing Matt's attention, etc. Fleiss likes to do that.

I didn't base it totally on the commercial, just a little bit. More a gut feeling of the girls personalities. I'm aware of the Fliess slice and dice and the drama usually being related to something else.