Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

I started this thread so that we could try to narrow it down as to who this girl really is. If it is Amanda, and not Noelle, as originally thought, then this isn't her hometown date and, therefore, puts some doubt as to whether or not she really is F4.

I still don't think that's Noelle. If you look at Amanda's back in the fashion show shot and compare it to the girl being piggybacked then I think we have a match. Also, I think the hair is a match too. I just can't imagine Noelle being the kind of person that would jump on Matt's back for a ride.

The one thing that has me stumped is this. We know Noelle is into show jumping and horseback riding. So, if this isn't her then where are her hometown screencaps?

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Thanx Lyn - I have always thought that the horse-back riding pics are of Amanda - there is another pic of her and Matt - lying in front of a fireplace - can't really see her face - but the gal has jeans on (also in that group there is one of ?Chelsea in a similar pose - seems to also be close to the pic of Shayne and Matt on bed kissing - but different place)

I wonder if the horse-back riding could be last chance date - maybe in foothills of west coast someplace - just a thought
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2873237;
    Thanx Lyn - I have always thought that the horse-back riding pics are of Amanda - there is another pic of her and Matt - lying in front of a fireplace - can't really see her face - but the gal has jeans on (also in that group there is one of ?Chelsea in a similar pose - seems to also be close to the pic of Shayne and Matt on bed kissing - but different place)

I wonder if the horse-back riding could be last chance date - maybe in foothills of west coast someplace - just a thought
    Good idea. They are both wearing jeans. The only question I'd have is why is her top a different colour. Otherwise, I'd say it's certainly possible that the fireplace shot is LCD. I can't imagine horseback riding as being a LCD though. Don't they normally just go to his place and chat and have dinner by the fire?

FORT Fan

I don't think there is any doubt that Amanda is at the very least in F3 because we see her on the zip line and shaking her bon bon in a pink dress in Barbados.

Also, if this is not a HTD and its Amanda wouldn't that mean that she got two 1 on 1 dates? We already know she gets the 50s date.

The hair of the woman in red dancing and the hair of the woman on Matt's back near the horses both go down into a V shape. The hair on Amanda's back in the runway shot, which we know to be her, looks far more evenly cut. I am confused. Are we sure red dress dancer is Amanda? We know she gets a fantasy date because of the zipline. I assume it is her, so the piggyback hair could match. It's just that her hair looks so differently cut in the different shots.

FORT Fogey

I don't think there is any doubt that Amanda is at the very least in F3 because we see her on the zip line and shaking her bon bon in a pink dress in Barbados.

Also, if this is not a HTD and its Amanda wouldn't that mean that she got two 1 on 1 dates? We already know she gets the 50s date.
    I don't think it's another 1:1. I think this has to be a hometown date for Amanda; wherever hometown is?? I don't think we've seen conclusive evidence of a possible location in Florida and we know her parents live there so you'd have to think that this is where she'd take Matt. Failing that it could be part of the zipline date but I think the horseback riding clothing is too warm for the climate there.

LYNN - on the shot of the gal on the piggy-back shot - there appears to be a bit of black on the lower left of the white sweater - could it be that she has on a black shirt under the white sweater??? uuummm

From what I recall - those last chace dates seem to be an all day affair - daytime stuff and then the final time alone.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2873251;
    The hair of the woman in red dancing and the hair of the woman on Matt's back near the horses both go down into a V shape. The hair on Amanda's back in the runway shot, which we know to be her, looks far more evenly cut. I am confused. Are we sure red dress dancer is Amanda? We know she gets a fantasy date because of the zipline. I assume it is her, so the piggyback hair could match. It's just that her hair looks so differently cut in the different shots.
    The woman in the dress is definitely Amanda you can see from the profile.
    I am not convinced that the horseback girl is Amanda however.

I really think the zip-line and bon-bon dance are the same day - same climate - warm

Also remember that during the fashion show - part of her hair was up - so what is down may appear a bit different than in other back view shots
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

The foliage in the horse riding cap does not match with Barbados. The LC dates would be on Barbados as that is where the FRC is being held. The piggyback girl has hair that matches more with Amanda than Noelle.

The fireplace cap is more than likely in Sun Valley, ID and the girl is probably the same girl who had the ice skating date. Note the long sleeve black sweater (the cuff shows on the ice rink under the white coat). Both Matt and the girl are wearing jeans in both caps. To me, the hair in the fireplace cap belongs to Amanda, which would also place her at the ice rink.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast