Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Are the girls not allowed to get haircuts? Just asking.

zen4, that sc you just posted is so much clearer! Thanks! At the end of the trail they are on, there is a black arched gateway. These usually have names on them. Can anyone zoom in and see it? Also in the HD sc the trees don't look as much like aspens.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2874071;
    Looks like the same color hair to me:

The more I zoom in and out of the photos I think it is Noelle. It is still possible that Noelle is wearing her hair, horseback riding, like she is at the rose ceremony which account for the fuller looking head of hair on the piggyback ride which makes it appear to be Amanda more than Noelle. But, if you look back and forth between the piggyback ride, the rose ceremony and the two riding horses I swear you can see what looks like it might be a barrette holding her hair out of her face while the two of them are riding. Can anyone see the little glimmer of sunshine off the top of her head that looks like it could be a hair clip?

Notice around the right elbow area that there is a thatch of hair. I think it's definitely Noelle.

Also, when I zoom in really far I can see reddish hair that does, in fact, appear to be below the breast.

Last edited by Lynn7; 03-27-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;2874133;
    zen4, that sc you just posted is so much clearer! Thanks! At the end of the trail they are on, there is a black arched gateway. These usually have names on them. Can anyone zoom in and see it? Also in the HD sc the trees don't look as much like aspens.
    the credit goes to catn3d who screen captured it and posted it a while ago. I just thought I would post it again as some might have missed it the first time around!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2873892;
    From looking at the screen caps that were posted today, I am leaning towards the girl on the horse to be Noelle too. It probably is her hometown date , since we think she makes F4.
    I am still out on one of the F2 though. I know there was rumor that Chelsea called into her office and said she was going to London , but something is telling me , that it just might be Shayne that is in F2 with Amanda. Fleiss "your killling us "with so few SC.
    I think you might have something there. If Amanda and Chelsea were in the F2 we would probably have sc's of the final 2 girls because they look so much alike and it would be confusing figuring out who was who. Since we don't have any FRC sc's, could that mean that it is Amanda and Shayne as the F2? SC's from the FRC would really give it away w/those 2.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2874125;
    Are the girls not allowed to get haircuts? Just asking.
    LOL and they probably have the same hair colorist as well

did anyone else notice that there are actually 3 horses there?

I don't think they would put the cameraman on horseback - which lends more to the theory that is a hometown date possibly going out with her parents

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;2874133;
    Where? In what preview?

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2874159;
    Where? In what preview?
    In post 73, at the back of the photo, at the end of the trail you can see it. I think it was originally your photo cat.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2874155;
    did anyone else notice that there are actually 3 horses there?

I don't think they would put the cameraman on horseback - which lends more to the theory that is a hometown date possibly going out with her parents
    There are 2 others in that SC but I just figured it was the help.... they both look like men, but you never know she could have a brother there...