Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2873665;
    I am willing to bet A LOT of money that is Noelle...the scenery looks like Colorado, the girl is not in a coat like Matt b/c she is used to riding horses, Noelle's resume says she loves to ride and jump - and I have confirmation that her parents have a barn on their property and that the area she lives in is well suited for horseback riding -

the date is not in Idaho - there were actually in the mountains where it was snowy...

Loveland the week of the hometown dates had VERY little snow on the ground - you know like 4 inch patches here and there where the sun didn't get it yet...the temp was around 50-60 degrees that week

Both Orlando and Tallahassee where hometown dates with Amanda could have been were in the 70s - I highly doubt Matt would be in what he is wearing in that weather - and the area is still pretty green there

London during the hometown dates was in the 30s-40s - too cold and the cowboy hats would not fit in london anyway...

I actually think her hair is too long and too light to be Amanda - but I know others disagree

ITA Cape
    I have always strongly thought the pictures of the horseback riding were from Noelle's HT date, and all your evidence just gives me further proof to confirm what it appears to be....for me. Noelle and Matt on her HT date. Thanks
    Karey

CANTSTOP - that would make sense - one evening with Chelsea - one evening with Amanda/Noell - (whichever it is on the skating date)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2873633;
    You know, this certainly would answer ALL of our questions if they offer 'American-themed' horseback riding!!!! I haveta admit, I've got lots of minutes on my Int'l calling card from hubby's trip to Europe, so I just tried calling, but I think I'm missing their area code.

I was really hoping to get some answers so we could put this to rest!!
    Cantstop,

011-44 (drop the zero) then dial the rest of the number. One thing though the ground NEVER gets that brown in the UK in the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2873679;
    ITA Cape
    I have always strongly thought the pictures of the horseback riding were from Noelle's HT date, and all your evidence just gives me further proof to confirm what it appears to be....for me. Noelle and Matt on her HT date. Thanks
    Karey

I believe that it is Noelle's HT date also..I think Cape posted proof a while back...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2873865;
    I believe that it is Noelle's HT date also..I think Cape posted proof a while back...
    That would so great if you could. I'm getting double crossed eyes trying to match up horses and scenery

I think that horse back girl is Noelle, also.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2873865;
    From looking at the screen caps that were posted today, I am leaning towards the girl on the horse to be Noelle too. It probably is her hometown date , since we think she makes F4.
    I am still out on one of the F2 though. I know there was rumor that Chelsea called into her office and said she was going to London , but something is telling me , that it just might be Shayne that is in F2 with Amanda. Fleiss "your killling us "with so few SC.

Those sure do look like Aspens. Do Aspens grow anywhere outside of Colorado? I suppose they could be white birch trees from New England, but that doesn't help at all...

I went back and looked at high temps in Loveland on the dates that BlondieGal posted for HT dates to see if they were in the range that we would expect based on their clothing.

2/11: 51F
    2/12: 49.2F
    2/13: 63.9F

After that I cold front came through, and highs were in the 30s. Matt was in Florida on 2/14 though...

Anyway, I definitely think that it's possible that the girl is Noelle.

The hair on the girl getting a piggy back ride does really appear more like Amanda's though

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by poo235;2873960;
    I went back and looked at high temps in Loveland on the dates that BlondieGal posted for HT dates to see if they were in the range that we would expect based on their clothing.

2/11: 51F
    2/12: 49.2F
    2/13: 63.9F

After that I cold front came through, and highs were in the 30s. Matt was in Florida on 2/14 though...

Anyway, I definitely think that it's possible that the girl is Noelle.

The hair on the girl getting a piggy back ride does really appear more like Amanda's though
    LOL this is way too funny, I can't tell who it is I am just glad someone else posted that way, I think the one picture looks like Noelle putting her hair behind her ear, and the other one looks like Amanda. LOL I know they have to be the same person, but I have been getting these two confused! better yet just give me a drink I will let you all figure out who is who is who is who