Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

OK - that now brings to question something else - Chelsea has been id'd on the sleigh-ride - and they do provide 1/2 hour sleighrides to this special cabin - could it be then that this is Chelsea - sleighride/dinner/cozy fireplace???
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2873639;
    OK - that now brings to question something else - Chelsea has been id'd on the sleigh-ride - and they do provide 1/2 hour sleighrides to this special cabin - could it be then that this is Chelsea - sleighride/dinner/cozy fireplace???
    I think you are onto something...I still think the fireplace (laying down)..dark sweater is Chelsea....not Amanda....

honestly, the girl on horseback looks like noelle--the hair in the piggyback cap could be due to lighting in the pic--and, i think the cap is from her hometown date in colorado

FORT Newbie

Noelle's personal myspace(notice the hair length)
    myspace.com/18704867

I am willing to bet A LOT of money that is Noelle...the scenery looks like Colorado, the girl is not in a coat like Matt b/c she is used to riding horses, Noelle's resume says she loves to ride and jump - and I have confirmation that her parents have a barn on their property and that the area she lives in is well suited for horseback riding -

the date is not in Idaho - there were actually in the mountains where it was snowy...

Loveland the week of the hometown dates had VERY little snow on the ground - you know like 4 inch patches here and there where the sun didn't get it yet...the temp was around 50-60 degrees that week

Both Orlando and Tallahassee where hometown dates with Amanda could have been were in the 70s - I highly doubt Matt would be in what he is wearing in that weather - and the area is still pretty green there

London during the hometown dates was in the 30s-40s - too cold and the cowboy hats would not fit in london anyway...

I actually think her hair is too long and too light to be Amanda - but I know others disagree

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2873655;
    I think you are onto something...I still think the fireplace (laying down)..dark sweater is Chelsea....not Amanda....
    I looked again, but I cannot see that it could be Chelsea's hair. Amanda? Yes Noelle? Yes

that myspace is of a male who is 19--no pics at all

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2873669;
    that myspace is of a male who is 19--no pics at all
    Sorry got the number mixed it's now fixed. Try it now.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2873639;
    That would definitely work if they spent 2 nights there b/c we see Chelsea fighting with Marshana 1 of those nights.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2873633;
    You know, this certainly would answer ALL of our questions if they offer 'American-themed' horseback riding!!!! I haveta admit, I've got lots of minutes on my Int'l calling card from hubby's trip to Europe, so I just tried calling, but I think I'm missing their area code.

I was really hoping to get some answers so we could put this to rest!!
    That's just it. They do, in fact, have several 'western' themed riding locales.

This one is in Hertfordshire. Notice the wagon wheels?
    Western Trails, BBQ's and 'Dude Days'
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-27-2008 at 04:53 PM.