Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

No 1n1 roses this next episode - all will be given out at the RC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Hi sleuthers I am having so much fun reading this delima with the horses. If it will help I have 13 old wagon wheels in my yard along with an old wagon and horse.LOL

This years twist: It could be two horse rides. And each girl is wearing the same sweater.

I do think however that Amanda seems to be the more fun, energetic, spontaneous girl who would do the piggy back ride.

Yes who ever said there were three horses in the picture is correct. Look at the center horses legs, you can see the other horses legs next to it. But not the body because the horse is infact smaller in stature.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2912906;
    Hi sleuthers I am having so much fun reading this delima with the horses. If it will help I have 13 old wagon wheels in my yard along with an old wagon and horse.LOL

This years twist: It could be two horse rides. And each girl is wearing the same sweater.

I do think however that Amanda seems to be the more fun, energetic, spontaneous girl who would do the piggy back ride.

Yes who ever said there were three horses in the picture is correct. Look at the center horses legs, you can see the other horses legs next to it. But not the body because the horse is infact smaller in stature.
    Welcome now did you see the cow? ok just kidding.... but whose on the piggy back ride?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by meatballsmom;2911712;
    I just did a quick search on Monticello Florida weather in february. It states the norm for weather is high of low 60s and low is in the 30s to 40s. That's pretty chilly. I know one of the issues with the horseback riding pictures was how they were dressed. In those temperatures, I would think I would be dressed the same way. Has anyone looked into horseback riding stables in that area?? Isn't that where her dad lives?
    Definitely for Florida! It is a wet cold and I think it has a much colder feel to it than in a drier cold area. My husband is from Florida and when we are there and it is 60 I always need a jacket as opposed to in Ohio where I only need a sweater when it is in the 40's and 50's

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2913070;
    Definitely for Florida! It is a wet cold and I think it has a much colder feel to it than in a drier cold area. My husband is from Florida and when we are there and it is 60 I always need a jacket as opposed to in Ohio where I only need a sweater when it is in the 40's and 50's
    As a native Floridian, this cracks me up as I have seen people react this way to the cold weather in Florida all my life! It's also funny because my son wears shorts to school when the high is in the 60's and its only in the 40's or 50's when he leaves for school. The best I can do is get him in a hoody sweatshirt. Sorry - totally off topic.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2913094;
    As a native Floridian, this cracks me up as I have seen people react this way to the cold weather in Florida all my life! It's also funny because my son wears shorts to school when the high is in the 60's and its only in the 40's or 50's when he leaves for school. The best I can do is get him in a hoody sweatshirt. Sorry - totally off topic.
    I think it is totally what you are used to, which might be why Matt is in a jacket with a scarf and, if it is possibly Amanda, that could be why she is only in a sweater.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2911808;
    I think it is Noelle on the horse and piggy back girl just happens to look a lot like Amanda but it is Noelle too...the editors must have loved that...what a way to confuse us...
    Confuse us? What about driving us crazy??!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2911808;
    I think it is Noelle on the horse and piggy back girl just happens to look a lot like Amanda but it is Noelle too...the editors must have loved that...what a way to confuse us...
    I totally agree. Amazing that piggyback girl looks like Amanda.

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2913219;
    I think it is totally what you are used to, which might be why Matt is in a jacket with a scarf and, if it is possibly Amanda, that could be why she is only in a sweater.
    No doubt about it - you get used to wearing a certain style of clothes, so whatever the norm is for you is usually what you're gonna go with.

FORT Fanatic

If you go back and look at the previews it really does sound like Amanda.