Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2911776;
    If you go back to the beginning of all the horseback stuff, there was A LOT of research done for the possible HT date on horseback being Amanda. The problem being with this is the Aspen trees, which someone pointed out isn't common in Florida, nor is the foliage color. Aspens are SUPER common in Colorado (duh....) and the foliage looks correct for February. IF Noelle's hometown date ways Feb 13, the temp in Loveland (is that right?... going off memory) was 60 degrees by mid afternoon, which would fit the lighting of the horseback riding. With this in mind, and the fact that someone (a superslueth I am failing to name, please forgive me) found a stable that seemed to match the barn in the background.
    ALL this rambling to say, logically it has to be Noelle on that horse...(whew...)

I do however, agree that the girl on piggy back does look like Amanda, but from a ruling out theory.. it has to be Noelle. One last thing, once the girl is ON the horse... her figure, profile, and hair color is much more like Noelle (including the "shape" of her).

I think it is Noelle on the horse and piggy back girl just happens to look a lot like Amanda but it is Noelle too...the editors must have loved that...what a way to confuse us...

PiggyBack gal looks like lying on the couch gal, the hair..I tell you it's the same hair! LOL

Maybe the Piggyback is not from the same HT?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2911894;
    PiggyBack gal looks like lying on the couch gal, the hair..I tell you it's the same hair! LOL

Maybe the Piggyback is not from the same HT?
    Okay let's not go THERE! The sweater and jeans are the same, Matt is in the same outfit.. PB girl and Horseback girl are the SAME! It has to be Noelle.. It's not Chelsea, hair too long and girl too tall. It's Noelle... please IT'S NOELLE!

One last thing... LAST girl out of the Limo ALWAYS goes far. That's another reason why Noelle gets hometown date.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2911902;
    Okay let's not go THERE! The sweater and jeans are the same, Matt is in the same outfit.. PB girl and Horseback girl are the SAME! It has to be Noelle.. It's not Chelsea, hair too long and girl too tall. It's Noelle... please IT'S NOELLE!

One last thing... LAST girl out of the Limo ALWAYS goes far. That's another reason why Noelle gets hometown date.
    ESPECIALLY since she was the last one SHOWN coming from the limo when in actuality she was not last out.

longhorn...exactly. I didn't make it clear in my post, but yes the last one SHOWN coming out of the limo always goes far. Thanks for clarifying that!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2911902;

Are you absobloodylutely sure? In the Media Thread casualfan pulled some quotes from interviews and in one Matt said that (paraphrase) someone he hadn't really noticed pulled out of the pack in the middle of the show and he thought she could be a contender. I think this fits Noelle with the ice skating date in Idaho. YES - it is Noelle on her Hometown date!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought that quote was that someone suprised him in the middle and he realized she was a contender... that sounded like Shayne to me... But it could also fit Noelle... Who knows.

And YES I am abso-bloody-lutely sure!

Quote Originally Posted by meatballsmom;2911712;
    I just did a quick search on Monticello Florida weather in february. It states the norm for weather is high of low 60s and low is in the 30s to 40s. That's pretty chilly. I know one of the issues with the horseback riding pictures was how they were dressed. In those temperatures, I would think I would be dressed the same way. Has anyone looked into horseback riding stables in that area?? Isn't that where her dad lives?
    As others have said, this has been discussed in great length and is most likely Noelle's HTD. However, as soon as I saw that article, I did do a little looking at horseback riding locations near Monticello, and I saw no hills at all. Parts of the panhandle have some rolling hills, but I didn't find any pics that looked close at all.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2911682;

Doesn't the episode description say someone gets the surprise of their life? That has to be Robin NOT getting a rose.... That's all I can think of that would REALLY surprise somone (well, of Marshana, Robin and Noelle).
    It may be equal surprise on all THREE parts! LOL! Marshana seems to have been quite confident, Robin has been VERY confident and Noelle felt like she was an 'extra' thus far (more or less...can't remember her exact wording a week ago).

While I could see Marshana getting a clue it wouldn't be her, it'd be great if Noelle and Robin were standing next to one another at the RC. Unless there's the same difference some of us commented on in Matt this last week, I could see both Robin and Noelle being quite surprised at the RC.

Even though he kisses Noelle, last week we had the "he's kissed everyone" scene, and while Kelly is the only one who says, "not me," he hadn't kissed Noelle thus far, had he? So she knows he's kissed Robin, at least of the remaining girls. And last week he kissed Ashlee and Holly who both went home (not that she knows that he did for sure...but she knows he kissed both prior) so a kiss on the date wouldn't necessarily make her sure...especially contrasted with what will probably be a still rather confident Robin.

It definitely may be a more interesting RC reaction wise this week!

Will Matt give out a rose on the one on one dates? If he does, could we assume Noelle is the horse back riding girl?