Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2910744;
    Thanks for the screencap

Here's a comparison of piggyback girl and Noelle's backside. It still doesn't look right to me....arggh
    That is 2 different people. 1 is Amanda and the other is Noelle. Amanda on his back and Noelle on the soccer field.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2910946;
    I agree...the darn hair during the piggyback ride.

Noelle is SO white skinned in the rugby match, compared to the piggyback ride, but the dimples above each, ahem, butt cheek, look very close.
    Maybe she had a spray tan before the horseback riding just can't believe we haven't figured this one out yet...

Quote the Cow: "Never Moo"

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2911573;
    Quote the Cow: "Never Moo"
    Is that a real cow or a decoy cow?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

If Noelle isn't on the horseback, then we have NO evidence of who is the 4th girl for Hometown dates....I think Noelle gets home town, because she gets last 1/1 date and they end up kissing... that's pretty intimate stuff for someone going home w/o a rose.

That's why I think it HAS to be Noelle on the horse, even though I completely agree that it looks like Amanda being piggy backed and Noelle actually on the horse.

Doesn't the episode description say someone gets the surprise of their life? That has to be Robin NOT getting a rose.... That's all I can think of that would REALLY surprise somone (well, of Marshana, Robin and Noelle).

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2911682;
    If Noelle isn't on the horseback, then we have NO evidence of who is the 4th girl for Hometown dates....I think Noelle gets home town, because she gets last 1/1 date and they end up kissing... that's pretty intimate stuff for someone going home w/o a rose.

That's why I think it HAS to be Noelle on the horse, even though I completely agree that it looks like Amanda being piggy backed and Noelle actually on the horse.

Doesn't the episode description say someone gets the surprise of their life? That has to be Robin NOT getting a rose.... That's all I can think of that would REALLY surprise somone (well, of Marshana, Robin and Noelle).
    I agree with you simple!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2911682;

First off I want to say I enjoy reading your posts and love your analysis of everything. 2nd...in regards to the part I bolded I totally agree.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

FORT Regular

I just did a quick search on Monticello Florida weather in february. It states the norm for weather is high of low 60s and low is in the 30s to 40s. That's pretty chilly. I know one of the issues with the horseback riding pictures was how they were dressed. In those temperatures, I would think I would be dressed the same way. Has anyone looked into horseback riding stables in that area?? Isn't that where her dad lives?

Piggyback gal looks like Amanda from the hair color, since Noelle's is light like Chelsea's. Noelle's looks a bit thicker as well, the PB hair is more straight and doesn't look as thick.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

If you go back to the beginning of all the horseback stuff, there was A LOT of research done for the possible HT date on horseback being Amanda. The problem being with this is the Aspen trees, which someone pointed out isn't common in Florida, nor is the foliage color. Aspens are SUPER common in Colorado (duh....) and the foliage looks correct for February. IF Noelle's hometown date ways Feb 13, the temp in Loveland (is that right?... going off memory) was 60 degrees by mid afternoon, which would fit the lighting of the horseback riding. With this in mind, and the fact that someone (a superslueth I am failing to name, please forgive me) found a stable that seemed to match the barn in the background.
    ALL this rambling to say, logically it has to be Noelle on that horse...(whew...)

I do however, agree that the girl on piggy back does look like Amanda, but from a ruling out theory.. it has to be Noelle. One last thing, once the girl is ON the horse... her figure, profile, and hair color is much more like Noelle (including the "shape" of her).