Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2893255;
    I am not good at finding old posts, but maybe someone will pull it up. I could sware her cousin specifically said :"yes , that is Noelle on the horse. " Maybe I'm going nuts, but that's what I thought I read.
    Yes, but then she posted after that that she didn't know anything more than any of us but she thought it was Noelle based on the voice. I believe it is in Noelle's spoiler thread.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2893260;
    Yes, but then she posted after that that she didn't know anything more than any of us but she thought it was Noelle based on the voice. I believe it is in Noelle's spoiler thread.
    Yes, it is in the Noelle spoilers thread. I think what may have gotten us so excited is that she responded to another poster wondering if it is "Noelle on the horse," because of how she pulls the front of her hair up.

Emmalina replied, "It is Noelle."

She later returned to correct herself, saying she didn't know anymore than the rest of us and was basing it on a VO.

FORT Fogey

Okay, I watched the last episode again and Noelle also has the dimples above her bum. There were several shots of her playing rugby but I couldn't find a screencap that shows her backside.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatkid;2892489;
    Why must this thread continue? Well, now that we've had at least five totally, absolutely certain statements by self-identified bona-fide "insiders" that Shayne is F1, seemingly shattering the Matt and Amanda true love fantasy, there's really only one big question left for us to ponder and explore on this show. Who is the woman on the horse? I'll just put in one long-shot speculation. Could it be Bettina in a brunette wig? Brad wasn't Bettina's type anyway, and her family didn't dig him. But Matt? Cambridge, etc.? Matt and Bettina? What a match!. That would explain the blond beauty reportedly the winner and seen in Barbados after the FRC. Bettina removes the brunette wig and reveals herself in all her flaxen-haired glory!
    Love it! Trying to catch up, am about a million posts behind, but this seems like the best ending so far! Fleiss, call kittykatkid.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2894032;
    Okay, I watched the last episode again and Noelle also has the dimples above her bum. There were several shots of her playing rugby but I couldn't find a screencap that shows her backside.
    Here's Noelle at the Rugby game, I'll keep looking too, on last night's epi also:

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2905007;
    Here's Noelle at the Rugby game, I'll keep looking too, on last night's epi also:
    Thanks for the screencap

Here's a comparison of piggyback girl and Noelle's backside. It still doesn't look right to me....arggh

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

The hair doesn't look right, but the narrowness of the waist does...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2910752;
    The hair doesn't look right, but the narrowness of the waist does...
    I agree...the darn hair during the piggyback ride.

Noelle is SO white skinned in the rugby match, compared to the piggyback ride, but the dimples above each, ahem, butt cheek, look very close.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2910744;
    Thanks for the screencap

Here's a comparison of piggyback girl and Noelle's backside. It still doesn't look right to me....arggh
    That just does not look like the same girl to me at all. It seems like the piggy back girl is a little more athletic shaped and not as curvy as Noelle is in the rugby shot. Plus the hair still seems too much like Amandas to me. I just wish I could figure out a place that they could have been horseback riding with Amanda. It just doesn't fit in.

The Amazing Race will use decoy teams on the last leg or so, partly to test it and partly to throw off anyone who might see them.

I wonder if Fleiss might be using decoy girls on some of the screen caps. I do NOT think that is what is happening with some of these shots, but it would certainly explain them, wouldn't it?

But yeah, piggyback girl and horseback girl look like two different people to me. I haven't even commented on couch girl(s) and I'm not going to!