Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2873387;
    Hopefully this is the picture of the wagon wheel. If you look at the small tree trunks between the wagon wheel spokes - they look like Aspens. Aspens love it in Colorado.
    That's what is driving me nuts about this. Noelle loves horseback riding and show jumping. Everything points to this being Colorado over everything else (except didn't someone say there was snow on the ground back then?) and yet you can't mistake Amanda's backside in the piggyback ride or, IMO, the hair colour and length.

If only we could find a screencap of a riding trail near Noelle's hometown that matches up it would be a slam dunk.

Add to that, if you watch the riding in HD, you clearly see that the length of her hair is just at the top of the breast. There is a slight gust of wind that blows her hair, and the horses tails and manes, so she is reaching up to move it out of her face.

I know that we discounted this being in Britain because of the English saddle. Is it possible that there is riding trails over there that would match this? Britain is cold so the clothing makes sense. Also, I don't think we should discount it simply because a guy in the background is wearing a cowboy hat.

Question here - exactly where does the skiing take place - anybody know??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2873492;
    Question here - exactly where does the skiing take place - anybody know??
    Sun Valley, Idaho
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Okay, I'm still searching but I found this. I just can't find photos of what the trails look like.

"centre offers riding lessons, trail riding and boarding, leasing, and transportation to local shows."

BAMBERS GREEN RIDING CENTRE
    FROGS HALL FARM
    TAKELEY
    BISHOP'S STORTFORD
    HERTFORDSHIRE CM22 6PE
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-27-2008 at 03:27 PM.

Lynn7 - this looks to be a riding school, more than a touring stable. They do offer hack rides on trails and through their farmland, but I think it is a bit of a stretch.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2873511;
    Lynn7 - this looks to be a riding school, more than a touring stable. They do offer hack rides on trails and through their farmland, but I think it is a bit of a stretch.
    Well, it's actually theme trail rides that they offer along with other types of riding. I just can't find out what these theme trail rides are.

It probably is a huge stretch.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2873486;

Add to that, if you watch the riding in HD, you clearly see that the length of her hair is just at the top of the breast. There is a slight gust of wind that blows her hair, and the horses tails and manes, so she is reaching up to move it out of her face.
    I've been watching in HD as well and have been convinced from the get-go that it's Noelle.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;2873376;
    His face sure is sunburned! Is it from the snow?
    Someone pointed out in an earlier post that Matt gets a bit sunburned at either the tennis or rugby dates and so this could be a residual sunburn from that.

As far as this sc is concerned:

This is at Sun Valley--Trail Creek Cabin which is affiliated to Sun Valley Resort. The fireplace matches up to the ones in their facility. I can't tell if it's with the sleigh ride date or the ice skating date though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2873502;
    Okay, I'm still searching but I found this. I just can't find photos of what the trails look like.

"centre offers riding lessons, trail riding and boarding, leasing, and transportation to local shows."

BAMBERS GREEN RIDING CENTRE
    FROGS HALL FARM
    TAKELEY
    BISHOP'S STORTFORD
    HERTFORDSHIRE CM22 6PE
    You know, this certainly would answer ALL of our questions if they offer 'American-themed' horseback riding!!!! I haveta admit, I've got lots of minutes on my Int'l calling card from hubby's trip to Europe, so I just tried calling, but I think I'm missing their area code.

I was really hoping to get some answers so we could put this to rest!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2873627;
    Someone pointed out in an earlier post that Matt gets a bit sunburned at either the tennis or rugby dates and so this could be a residual sunburn from that.

As far as this sc is concerned:

This is at Sun Valley--Trail Creek Cabin which is affiliated to Sun Valley Resort. The fireplace matches up to the ones in their facility. I can't tell if it's with the sleigh ride date or the ice skating date though.
    Not so sure about the sunburn-- if you check out his cheeks in Vegas, you'll see they're red then as well. I think he's just one of those people whose cheeks get rosy when he's drinking, warm, etc., etc. It happens to me all the time; if I'm going out partying, I can often get away with no blush and have no problems.