Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2889317;
    Maybe it's the cow.
    Now that would be drama.
    Can you imagine the HT date? Matt meet my mother Elsie and my father Fernando!
    Kasha, thanks for the laugh this evening!

FORT Fogey

Mystery solved, at long last!

A source has told us that it is Noelle. So, there you go. I'm still trying to find out information about that darn cow seeing as how we all, okay, maybe just me, got so attached to it.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Interesting that a "source" comes on and instantly everyone believes it, since Emmaline "says" she's her cousin, but all the other sources are suspect....I don't have any reason to doubt that Emmaline is Noelle's cousin, but how come SHE can spill the beans but everyone else who does is suspect? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2890596;
    Interesting that a "source" comes on and instantly everyone believes it, since Emmaline "says" she's her cousin, but all the other sources are suspect....I don't have any reason to doubt that Emmaline is Noelle's cousin, but how come SHE can spill the beans but everyone else who does is suspect? Just curious.
    You make a great point simplechef, as always!

Hi simplechef,

I have two sons in college with facebook accounts. They both know I have their passwords. I checked it and there is a "Team Noelle", as the poster stated. But your'e very wise, because we never know if we're being fooled...yet I do tend to believe the poster that informed us. The poster seems very honest, but if I'm wrong, feel free to send me back to the "cow barn"
    Last edited by bogey123; 04-03-2008 at 12:53 AM. Reason: word

FORT Fogey

I think, for the sake of my sanity, I'm going to reserve the right that I tried to tell everyone it was Amanada but, I concede to the sincerity of the poster that it is, in fact, Noelle.

Plus, there's this; posted today by...erggh...cupcakes?

While I still see Amanda on the piggyback you can't argue with the back of Noelle...cup size notwithstanding and dimples above the bum notwithstanding and even though the girl looks like her hair is more straightened, so Noelle's hair would be longer, I just plain GIVE UP

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2890737;
    I think, for the sake of my sanity, I'm going to reserve the right that I tried to tell everyone it was Amanada but, I concede to the sincerity of the poster that it is, in fact, Noelle.

Plus, there's this; posted today by...erggh...cupcakes?

While I still see Amanda on the piggyback you can't argue with the back of Noelle...cup size notwithstanding and dimples above the bum notwithstanding and even though the girl looks like her hair is more straightened, so Noelle's hair would be longer, I just plain GIVE UP

I thought the horse had left that barn ... did it sneak back in?

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

OMG!!! We are still discussing this???? HUH??? I think Cape gave compelling evidence over 2 weeks ago that proved it was Noelle on the horse for many reasons, and an incredible screencap basically proved it!!! And she has reiterated her evidence....and I didn't need it the first time....it clearly looked to be Noelle on the horse the first time I looked at it. Anyway....to put me out of my misery that this is still being discussed,...could someone please shoot the DAM* horse and the cow..(or what looks like a pig to me)...or better yet, just shoot ME!!!!! Let me end this nonsense for me know and please help me, cause somehow, even though I try not to, I keep clicking into this one of a gazillion what seem to be, unnecessary screencap threads. I am so confused...God...just let it be Amanda on the horse, in England, looking like a Western setting, and end this misery. J/K all...but I don't know how to put this thread on ignore, but I must need to.
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2890976;
    OMG!!! We are still discussing this???? HUH??? I think Cape gave compelling evidence over 2 weeks ago that proved it was Noelle on the horse for many reasons, and an incredible screencap basically proved it!!! And she has reiterated her evidence....and I didn't need it the first time....it clearly looked to be Noelle on the horse the first time I looked at it. Anyway....to put me out of my misery that this is still being discussed,...could someone please shoot the DAM* horse and the cow..(or what looks like a pig to me)...or better yet, just shoot ME!!!!! Let me end this nonsense for me know and please help me, cause somehow, even though I try not to, I keep clicking into this one of a gazillion what seem to be, unnecessary screencap threads. I am so confused...God...just let it be Amanda on the horse, in England, looking like a Western setting, and end this misery. J/K all...but I don't know how to put this thread on ignore, but I must need to.
    Karey
    the "'dam' horse" my stomach hurts...stop

I'm still sitting on the fence...as it were. This latest revelation about the voice over gets me back there.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2891035;
    the "'dam' horse" my stomach hurts...stop

I'm still sitting on the fence...as it were. This latest revelation about the voice over gets me back there.
    Karey, if you don't want to go on the horse thread because it is lame,just shoot the horse, (trying a funny here). trying to find play gun you can use for this thread
    Several people have put in several good reasons for Noelle and Amanda. Remember EVERYONE thought the chick jumping in the pool was Bobin, well what a SHOCKER that was. I don't think anyone is 100% sure, I for one have no idea who it is, I just love this thread