Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2889213;
    I agree I believe it is Noelle as well.

Awesome comparison cupcakes! Although I would have loved for it to be Amanda on that horse, I think this shows who it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2889216;
    Awesome comparison cupcakes! Although I would have loved for it to be Amanda on that horse, I think this shows who it really is.
    Thanks RT...I also would love for it to be Amanda, but I believe it is Noelle.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2888827;
    That's what I was saying the other day. Marshana's skin tone is too obvious to be hidden. I'm going to keep looking at Western trail riding in Britain. There certainly are plenty and I'm sure I read on one site that talked about beautiful aspens.
    I'm just going to guess and say that if they ever went horseback riding in Britain, it was in full out English style riding gear, as they rambled through the picturesque Oxfordshire countryside where, in the background, a quaint thatched roof village basked in the afternoon sunshine.

No way, are they going old west with a British bachelor in Britain. IMHO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2889213;
    I agree I believe it is Noelle as well.

That's a close match when Noelle hasn't straightened her hair but on the horseriding date, particularly while riding out near the cow , the hair looks straight.

What we really need is the bare lower back of both girls. Amanda, and piggyback girl, both have prominent dimples to the left and right of their spine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2888480;
    Too bad there isn't audio of the horseback ride (yet.) Surely we could tell by the accent of the, "Mooooooo!"
    Hilarious - I love it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2888584;
    LOL At this point , I wouldn't discount that exact thing happening.

I guess I no longer put much hope in lasting love coming from this show, so I'm not as invested, therefore don't actually care all that much. We know there are all types of manipulations going into the making of the BACH, this is a matter of fact. I'm not particularly believing that Matt was actually forced to pick someone, but I would believe that if he didn't find "twue wuv" that he could be very easily persuaded to pick Shayne, or whoever. I'd also think he wouldn't mind keeping her around additionally I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to ask him to keep SHayne around for a long time because of the entertainment value she brings to the show.
    Well said! This is pretty much where I am at this point as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2889274;
    That's a close match when Noelle hasn't straightened her hair but on the horseriding date, particularly while riding out near the cow , the hair looks straight.

What we really need is the bare lower back of both girls. Amanda, and piggyback girl, both have prominent dimples to the left and right of their spine.
    If it isn't Noelle on the horse, and it ends up being Amanda on the horse...then who would be our F4 girl?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2889304;
    If it isn't Noelle on the horse, and it ends up being Amanda on the horse...then who would be our F4 girl?
    My guess - Robin. Or maybe Marshana, but I think Robin...then again...
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2889304;
    Maybe it's the cow.
    Now that would be drama.
    Can you imagine the HT date? Matt meet my mother Elsie and my father Fernando!

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2889271;
    I'm just going to guess and say that if they ever went horseback riding in Britain, it was in full out English style riding gear, as they rambled through the picturesque Oxfordshire countryside where, in the background, a quaint thatched roof village basked in the afternoon sunshine.

No way, are they going old west with a British bachelor in Britain. IMHO.
    Couldn't have said it better.