Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2888907;
    That's what I thought. The horseback riding cant be in England because each girl will get lunch or dinner with Matt and family and that is pretty much all. THough we know one may spend more time with him elsewhere. Meredith apparently went out to a bar with Ian and friends in N.Y. But they never showed it.
    Mer and Ian met up at a bar in the afternoon and had dinner with her folks. She and her Matt took a river boat ride then had dinner with her folks. Charlie met Sarah at a bar then took her home to meet the folks. He took Krisily to a bar to meet his friends, then took her home to the folks.

It isn't out of the range of possiblity that there will be an activity prior to the meet the folks dinner.

Because of flight and filming schedules, Andy was able to only do one day of meet and greet. Tessa for lunch and Bevin for dinner. At that, Bevin had delayed flights back to HI and was exhausted by the time her LC date happened.

Oh - the Mer/Ian NY time was his hometown - they went to a bar where he began to teach her Portugese, then to his friend's loft where they had dinner and got smashed. That is where his brother told him there were other fish in the sea.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-02-2008 at 05:36 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The home town dates DO have private time for the bach and the gal - think back

Tessa - they met in the park - snow fun - they later went to the museum
    Bevin - they went for the walk to the place where she spent alot of time growing up - she told him about the divorce there
    Sheena - they went out on the boat and water play

etc.............. so they do have some time together 1 on 1 during the hometown dates - which may make sense with us seeing Noelle's hometown date - she is really into horses - she takes him riding
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2889063;
    The home town dates DO have private time for the bach and the gal - think back

Tessa - they met in the park - snow fun - they later went to the museum
    Bevin - they went for the walk to the place where she spent alot of time growing up - she told him about the divorce there
    Sheena - they went out on the boat and water play

etc.............. so they do have some time together 1 on 1 during the hometown dates - which may make sense with us seeing Noelle's hometown date - she is really into horses - she takes him riding
    I think the discussion was about Matt's hometown date in England only with the final 2 ladies. They don't usually have an activity before the meet the parent's date but they do for the LCD.

We know that they usually have an activity before the girl's hometown's dates though and your examples above are right on!

ok - misread what it was about the - but on the 'meet the bach's family' - it is usually done in one day - 2 tops - with - like you said - no 1n1 time.

The horse-back riding date - HAS to be a hometown date
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2889094;
    ok - misread what it was about the - but on the 'meet the bach's family' - it is usually done in one day - 2 tops - with - like you said - no 1n1 time.

I agree, and I think it is Noelle's hometown date.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2888780;
    This could be why we do not have any ht date pics. Too obvious?
    IDK... with Noelle's admitted "it was kind of just an awkward moment b/c for some reason, I just get tongue-tied" PI in her ice skating outfit, maybe that DOES mean that she leaves and Robin goes forward.

Again, it'd be pretty obvious if we had a SC of her... but Robin wouldn't have had a 1:1 date with Matt-- could that mean something or is he so sure of her she didn't need one????
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2888907;
    That's what I thought. The horseback riding cant be in England because each girl will get lunch or dinner with Matt and family and that is pretty much all. THough we know one may spend more time with him elsewhere. Meredith apparently went out to a bar with Ian and friends in N.Y. But they never showed it.
    Trista & Ryan spent the night in his hotel room the night he met her parents also.

I think only recently, there haven't been short activities. Obviously they were on a tight time-schedule with Andy so they didn't do anything and I don't think Brad really cared either way last time so they didn't do anything then either.

ETA: I'd almost be surprised if they didn't do something in London. If the girls had never been there before, I'd think he'd want to show them some sites. And if Amanda is one of the F2, then I think they'd visit the area she lived previously..
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It has been done in 1 day per girl in the past for the Bach meet the family. It can be done again.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Okay, so I decided to break down and go grocery shopping before my kids reported me to child services...

While I was out I started thinking about the closeup picture of Matt standing by the horse. If this were a hometown date with the girls' family would he really show up all scruffy looking like that? His own family yes, but not to a girls' house that he's trying to make an impression on. I would think he'd be clean shaven unless Superman grows super fast five o'clock shadow and can't do anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2889096;
    I agree, and I think it is Noelle's hometown date.
    I agree I believe it is Noelle as well.