Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2873288;
    It's going to come down to posterior end analysis, isn't it????
    No kidding! Of all of the different body parts we've looked at I don't ever remember trying to figure out which backside belonged to whom.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2873287;
    There are actually 2 fireplace shots - very similar - but I think are 2 different girls - Lynn - any chance you can put them up??

TYIA
    I'll do Chelsea first because her kiss is at a rose ceremony.

Notice how her hair is styled and the necklace. Also notice the pattern scheme to his shirt.

If you look closely between Kelly and Matt you'll see Chelsea with the same hairstyle. Matt's shirt also matches up.

This one shows the necklace and his shirt.

So, bottom line this isn't horseback riding girl nor is it the skating girl who seems to have kiss kiss time with Matt after the date.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Somewhere there is a picture of Matt and a horse. Matt has on a leather jacket and a turtleneck sweater underneath = cold weather horse ride. Why the girl doesn't have on a jacket in unknown - maybe used to the cold.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2873287;
    There are actually 2 fireplace shots - very similar - but I think are 2 different girls - Lynn - any chance you can put them up??

TYIA
    Okay, the other fireplace kissing (there's actually 3-the third is with Shayne). It is looking more and more like Noelle.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2873358;
    Somewhere there is a picture of Matt and a horse. Matt has on a leather jacket and a turtleneck sweater underneath = cold weather horse ride. Why the girl doesn't have on a jacket in unknown - maybe used to the cold.
    You and I were thinking the same thing Can we tell what kind of shirt he is wearing beneath the scarf and jacket? Or maybe that isn't a scarf but a high collared sweater?

FORT Fanatic

His face sure is sunburned! Is it from the snow?
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2873362;
    You and I were thinking the same thing Can we tell what kind of shirt he is wearing beneath the scarf and jacket? Or maybe that isn't a scarf but a high collared sweater?
    Okay - not a turtleneck, but opened-necked sweater and it looks like a dark shirt underneath.

On a totally unrelated thought - his head is higher than the horse's head even though her's is down a little - got to be unsettling for the horse...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2873228;

Hopefully this is the picture of the wagon wheel. If you look at the small tree trunks between the wagon wheel spokes - they look like Aspens. Aspens love it in Colorado.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2873243;
    I can't imagine horseback riding as being a LCD though. Don't they normally just go to his place and chat and have dinner by the fire?
    No, that's not true-- Andy & Tessa rode horses and then frolicked in the water afterwards and that was their LCD before dinner.

This one is hard-- I'm convinced the horserider is Noelle-- she puts her hair behind her ear just like Noelle does... and it sure looks like Noelle on the ice skating rink... but it definitely looks like Amanda in front of the fireplace to me.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2873358;
    I think I remember Cape throwing that idea out too-- that it would more likely be Noelle, who grew up in CO and was used to the cold, who wouldn't put on a jacket.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time