Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2873251;
    The hair of the woman in red dancing and the hair of the woman on Matt's back near the horses both go down into a V shape. The hair on Amanda's back in the runway shot, which we know to be her, looks far more evenly cut. I am confused. Are we sure red dress dancer is Amanda? We know she gets a fantasy date because of the zipline. I assume it is her, so the piggyback hair could match. It's just that her hair looks so differently cut in the different shots.
    Well, you have to remember that the girls had their hair styled for the fashion show so I'm looking at that shot with her backside in mind moreso than her hair and comparing that backside with the piggyback backside.

The beachside limbo dancing is definitely Amanda. In HD you can clearly see her face.

The piggyback ride girl looks to have her head up slightly, as though she's laughing hard about something, so that could explain the slight disarray of her hair.

FORT Newbie

I believe the girl on horseback is Amanda. I only say this because if you listen to one of the previews you hear a female voice say to Matt, "This is so beautiful." If you listen to the voice it is Amanda.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2873254;
    LYNN - on the shot of the gal on the piggy-back shot - there appears to be a bit of black on the lower left of the white sweater - could it be that she has on a black shirt under the white sweater??? uuummm

From what I recall - those last chace dates seem to be an all day affair - daytime stuff and then the final time alone.
    That looks like a shadow to me. The black sweater in the fireplace photo appears to be long (ie: there's not back showing) so it would show more under the white sweater, which is shorter.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2873265;
    The foliage in the horse riding cap does not match with Barbados. The LC dates would be on Barbados as that is where the FRC is being held. The piggyback girl has hair that matches more with Amanda than Noelle.

The fireplace cap is more than likely in Sun Valley, ID and the girl is probably the same girl who had the ice skating date. Note the long sleeve black sweater (the cuff shows on the ice rink under the white coat). Both Matt and the girl are wearing jeans in both caps. To me, the hair in the fireplace cap belongs to Amanda, which would also place her at the ice rink.
    I think its Noelle as we have caps of Amanda back at the house during the big fight between Marshana and Chelsea. Noelle is missing...off on 1:1 with Matty. however, I won't rule out that it could be Amanda's HTD.

I seem to remember there also being a SC with a sled and it looked like Chelsea on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2873265;
    The foliage in the horse riding cap does not match with Barbados. The LC dates would be on Barbados as that is where the FRC is being held. The piggyback girl has hair that matches more with Amanda than Noelle.

The fireplace cap is more than likely in Sun Valley, ID and the girl is probably the same girl who had the ice skating date. Note the long sleeve black sweater (the cuff shows on the ice rink under the white coat). Both Matt and the girl are wearing jeans in both caps. To me, the hair in the fireplace cap belongs to Amanda, which would also place her at the ice rink.
    The more I look at that fireplace cap it looks like Noelle and the clothing on both of them matches up better with a colder climate. The hair is also a bit of a giveaway too because it is actually fairly long and when Noelle straightens her hair it is almost down to her waist.

ETA: I think you meant Noelle?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2873267;
    Well, you have to remember that the girls had their hair styled for the fashion show so I'm looking at that shot with her backside in mind moreso than her hair and comparing that backside with the piggyback backside.

The beachside limbo dancing is definitely Amanda. In HD you can clearly see her face.

The piggyback ride girl looks to have her head up slightly, as though she's laughing hard about something, so that could explain the slight disarray of her hair.
    In the sc's I have seen of Amanda she sure looks like someone who knows how to have fun and not afraid to try something.

There are actually 2 fireplace shots - very similar - but I think are 2 different girls - Lynn - any chance you can put them up??

TYIA
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

It's going to come down to posterior end analysis, isn't it????

I think it's Amanda. When she's got her head back -- slightly in the dance shot, moreso in the piggyback photo -- her hair drops down out of the neat line of the cut. If your own hair is longer than chin length, you can make it do that yourself and feel it where it hits on your shoulders or back.

I think the horseback location is California. The weather and foliage would be about right. But when would that be? If the FRC is in Barbados, wouldn't the LCDs also be in Barbados? This is where I get stuck.

Don't we know something about Matt taking part in a phone call in Florida on Valentine's Day? Could that be a HT date, or a plane change for Barbados?

If this is indeed Amanda and not Noelle, do we have any other evidence of Noelle being F4? Because if F4 is now opened up to Marshana and Robin, I'd think they might have a better chance of making it than Noelle. Of course, we haven't seen Noelle's 1-on-1, and it's early, but I'm just wondering about this. It looks like Marshana would go to NYC for a HT date. What about Robin?

I'm confusing myself. This is sad.

OK - I will put this in the mix LOL - horseback riding/Amanda - snow-skating/Noelle - both/fireplace scenes - all in the mountains/cold - so all dressed appropriately
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON