Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Horseback riding screencap analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2874179;
    Heck, I don't know, there are just 2 guys helping out, someone thought it may be her parents... so I just threw the brother thing out there.
    It could be her dad though. I'm thinking if there are a couple of people with the horses, why do we only see Matt and mystery girl(assuming it's Noelle, it can't be her brothers.), and not the other folks with the horses... The coast is clear and it's just them no other human beings depicted (as of now) in the scs...

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2874183;
    My initial purpose for us getting together to put our heads together on this was that *if* horseback riding girl was, in fact, Amanda, then *maybe* Noelle didn't make it to F4. If Noelle didn't make it to F4 then someone else did.

But, I think we are all in agreement now that it is Noelle and this is F4 hometown date.
    can we stop now, I don't even want to get started on cows! Well on second thought, maybe someone can find out if they have cows on their property

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbandj;2874174;
    Didn't she say that she's the youngest of three girls? While Matt is the youngest of 5 boys.

This sleuthing is still unanswered after 10 pages! LOL!!
    Yes, she's the youngest of 3 girls and he the youngest of 5 boys...heaven forbid. That poor woman. My youngest is a boy and he was birth control if I wasn't convinced before.

FORT Fogey

I'm glad we could make you come around Lynn

FORT Fogey

Maybe this is just me, but I couldn't see Noelle riding on Matt's back going up to greet her parents/relatives. Wouldn't that be a tad weird?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2874189;
    I'm glad we could make you come around Lynn
    Hee hee. You know, from the beginning I thought it was Noelle. It wasn't until we got the screencaps of the limbo dancing and the piggyback that I changed my mind. I'm happy to say, that with the help of photoshop, that this girl is Noelle.

But who does that cow belong too?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2874194;
    Maybe this is just me, but I couldn't see Noelle riding on Matt's back going up to greet her parents/relatives. Wouldn't that be a tad weird?
    It would be a tad weird. However, I think this is just the two of them going for a ride together, before they meet her parents, and that the other guys we see are farm hands helping to get the horses ready.

Also, as somebody already pointed out he was carrying her while they were playing in the snow. So, actually, it kind of makes sense now that he would piggyback her as well. Maybe their relationship is just playful that way.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2874194;
    I don't know. But according to articles about Noelle and her parents, they seem to be authoritative parents who are fine with her in the show. Maybe the piggyback came after the initial meeting with her parents. IF that is Noelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2874205;
    It would be a tad weird. However, I think this is just the two of them going for a ride together, before they meet her parents, and that the other guys we see are farm hands helping to get the horses ready.

Also, as somebody already pointed out he was carrying her while they were playing in the snow. So, actually, it kind of makes sense now that he would piggyback her as well. Maybe their relationship is just playful that way.
    Oh gosh, the friend card is flashing in my head...

Moooooooooo
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2874201;
    Hee hee. You know, from the beginning I thought it was Noelle. It wasn't until we got the screencaps of the limbo dancing and the piggyback that I changed my mind. I'm happy to say, that with the help of photoshop, that this girl is Noelle.

But who does that cow belong too?
    Agree, then I guess we won't need a "cow thread".