Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode guide - what are the dates and who gets roses

Re: Episode guide - what are the dates and who gets roses

Thanks, everyone! I haven't seen Bach for a while since I had my baby (she's now 1) and I don't think I have lost much but I happened to catch a glimpse of this season and the Brit really seems like a nice guy (and he's easy on the eyes too, which helps) so I'm hooked. I hope he is happy with his F1 and that we see them get some grandkids to his Dad

Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;2862605;
    Thanks, everyone! I haven't seen Bach for a while since I had my baby (she's now 1) and I don't think I have lost much but I happened to catch a glimpse of this season and the Brit really seems like a nice guy (and he's easy on the eyes too, which helps) so I'm hooked. I hope he is happy with his F1 and that we see them get some grandkids to his Dad
    No Problem BSGFan! It's good to have you back. Awe, I bet she's a lil cutie. They grow up so fast! I AM in total agreement..Matt seems like a great guy and whichever lady gets him is indeed lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2862585;
    Yep ~ I remember him saying a few times, I am in love and/ we are in love.
    Yes I have heard the same thing as you have.He defintely said that he was in love.

Who got the first kiss. He is showing kissing a blonde with upswept hair. Was that the first kiss. Who was it.

That's Ashlee, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2862609;
    No Problem BSGFan! It's good to have you back. Awe, I bet she's a lil cutie. They grow up so fast!
    She's definitely growing up too fast, time really flies. Thanks for the warm welcome, it's good to be able to kick back and relax and talk about and cheer for our British Bonbon and the lucky lady he has picked.

Ashley, oh yes, she made in horny. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by veil360;2862678;
    Ashley, oh yes, she made in horny. LOL
    I don't get the keeping Marshina, Noelle and Robin thing. Don't see a sexual attraction there. Maybe they are more beautiful in person. Why is Robin always hanging on him. She seems like a leach inthe next episode. Is sitting next to him in limo and then holding his hand. She needs to back off.

Shayne is pretty and he is definately hot for her. But tell me will she really move to England, start a family and leave her family and show business. Doesn't add up at all. Amanda well that nose job will come hit her in the face when he sees old photos. Could be embarrassing. I think that Holly is cute as a button but she is wrapped up in the Hollywood thing also. That leaves Chelsea?????
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-23-2008 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by veil360;2862685;
    I don't get the keeping Marshina, Noelle and Robin thing. Don't see a sexual attraction there. Maybe they are more beautiful in person. Why is Robin always hanging on him. She seems like a leach inthe next episode. Is sitting next to him in limo and then holding his hand. She needs to back off.
    Well regardless whether us viewers nor Matt don't like most of the girls, he's keeping them for the sake of the rules and regulations of the show. Although love isn't always about physical attraction it's more based on the intimacy level built upon emotions regardless of what type of attraction your basing it upon. I think it's all upto the edit and how the editted product is depicted to us and for us to translate upon ourselves of what sort of interaction based on a mere fraction of the whole thing - from there I guess we choose or analyse who's there for the fame or for Matt.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Wow Cape
    Thanks for going to all the work of putting the SC's with the dates etc. It really adds so much clarity to how it all transpired. I appreciate you doing this. I agree with you, and I also think that Noelle is definitely the woman on the horseback with Matt. Her hair is too long to be Amanda in the SC of them both on the horse....and the piggyback picture where her hair seems darker, they seem to both be in shadows. Matt's hair looks much darker in that picture as well, so I think the reason Noelle's hair seems darker, is merely the lighting. I strongly feel it is Noelle on her HT date with Matt on the horses. Anyway thanks again for taking the time to spell this all out for us. It helps a lot.
    Karey :-)

Wow Cape!!! This accumulation of dates with pics is FABULOUS!! After having a hectic week I was very far behind and this one thread has brought me up-to-date in a jiffy. THANK YOU for putting so much of your time and talent into it to share with everyone here at FORT. I appreciate all your hard work and thank you for it!