Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode guide - what are the dates and who gets roses

Re: Episode guide - what are the dates and who gets roses

I'm sure this was already asked -and answered- elsewhere more than once but I get easily lost in these threads, so here it goes: do we have any solid evidence that Matt proposes in the end? I haven't seen any SC of him looking at rings, anything that points towards that. I hope we're not headed to another "promise ring" or "air ticket" season

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;2862552;
    I'm sure this was already asked -and answered- elsewhere more than once but I get easily lost in these threads, so here it goes: do we have any solid evidence that Matt proposes in the end? I haven't seen any SC of him looking at rings, anything that points towards that. I hope we're not headed to another "promise ring" or "air ticket" season
    Not yet. He has stated he is in love, but nothing about a proposal.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;2862552;
    Like Arielflies already said, we have no evidence yet. If we don't get any towards the end of the series...this may be an ending with just giving out the final rose and seeing where it goes. I'm fine with that.

After last season's debacle I bet everyone would be fine with it if he just gave them a final rose and the oppertunity to continue the romance off camera.Unlike some people who don't even consider that oppertunity.

I was reading some of his interviews and he says "I have found love". Not "I'm in love", "We're in love", or anything like that. Seems like a careful choice of words, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;2862570;
    I was reading some of his interviews and he says "I have found love". Not "I'm in love", "We're in love", or anything like that. Seems like a careful choice of words, IMO.
    Gee I could sware I heard him in one or two interviews say " I am definitelyl in love.. Hummm i'll have to check that out again.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2862578;
    Gee I could sware I heard him in one or two interviews say " I am definitelyl in love.. Hummm i'll have to check that out again.
    Yep ~ I remember him saying a few times, I am in love and/ we are in love.

Then again I could be wrong, and I haven't been able to do any due diligence. I've read a few interviews (the last one on zap2it.com) and all I remember is the "I have found love" statement popping up more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;2862587;
    Then again I could be wrong, and I haven't been able to do any due diligence. I've read a few interviews (the last one on zap2it.com) and all I remember is the "I have found love" statement popping up more than once.
    Maybe it's one of the interviews where the host asks him "have you found love"? and he repeats the question and afirms it. But im sure I heard, "I am definetly in love"..

Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;2862587;
    I went check in the Media Thread for interviews (there are many interviews there by the way) with Matt and in one of the interviews he said, I'm in love. In the Chris interview, Chris says Matt is in love, and from the Ellen interview she tells him....last season where the Bachelor picked nobody and said that "was rotten". She asked "did you pick anybody?"
    Matt said "I picked the most amazing woman...... I am completely in love."

So he did say I am in love in some interviews...however he may have said I found love in some but I don't remember any...
    And bachlorfan may be right...he may have been asked, have you found love? and Matt may have repeated it...