Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode guide - what are the dates and who gets roses

Re: Episode guide - what are the dates and who gets roses

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2853071;
    You're a far better sleuther than me, but looking at this picture, the girl's hair seems way too dark to me to be Noelle... not sure though... I don't know if it would help to lighten up the screencap
    Okay, I can't edit my post anymore, so I'll quote it... here's the picture...

Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Wow, CAPE!! Thank you so much for doing that for all of us!! It makes it so much easier to keep track of everything!! You are such a great sleuther and so generous w/all your information! Thanks!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2852747;
    Someone reported a drug rep was one of the F2 – this would be Chelsea
    Some leaks have indicated Shayne is F1

Someone posted on ABC that they saw filming in Barbados – date give is after FRC – shorter blond with a tall guy – which could indicate Shayne…
    But remember that Andy's season, we had "leaks" that pointed to Bevin being the F1....i.e. the person that said that the F1 was a woman named Bevindy, ect.

I find it highly unlikely that Shayne is the F1. If she is, I would be shocked for one, but then we'll know that this whole season was a ploy to get Matt into his Hollywood career, or what have you. Shayne, in the coming episodes is going to get way too much face time to be the F1.

You can't count Brad's season because both Jenni and DeAnna got a lot of face time, but then Brad didn't chose anyone. Both Chelsea and Shayne are getting a lot of face time so far and in the weeks to come, Amanda and Noelle are not.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fogey

On which date/episode is the horsebackriding? And who is it? I'm assuming it's Amanda?
    Also, isn't the F2 in Barabados not London?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2853205;
    On which date/episode is the horsebackriding? And who is it? I'm assuming it's Amanda?
    Also, isn't the F2 in Barabados not London?
    That is the question of the season (besides who is F1)

I think the horseback date has been narrowed to Amanda with the new cap of her being carried by Matt (piggyback). The Last Chance date location has yet to be determined, though it is probable they did fly to England to meet his folks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Maybe they go to London to meet Matt's parents and then fly back to Barbados for the FRC. They did that for Andy's season. The girls and Andy flew to PA to meet Andy's family and then flew back to Hawaii for the FRC.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2853198 View Post
    But remember that Andy's season, we had "leaks" that pointed to Bevin being the F1....i.e. the person that said that the F1 was a woman named Bevindy, ect.
    I posted in another thread that is what I thought - that we couldn't trust leaks...I tried to put in here what things we have that indicate one way or another so people knew what the thought process was on each step...

we have no idea about the horse date - that is a huge mystery...while her hair seems dark for Noelle - I think that in the ice skating caps Noelle's hair seems dark as well yet we know it is her...

Yeah, I get what you were saying cape! I was just reinforcing it!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2853221;
    Maybe they go to London to meet Matt's parents and then fly back to Barbados for the FRC. They did that for Andy's season. The girls and Andy flew to PA to meet Andy's family and then flew back to Hawaii for the FRC.
    Great point!!!! What a shame though that they would not get to spend much time in London!!! Buggarr!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2853295;
    I posted in another thread that is what I thought - that we couldn't trust leaks...I tried to put in here what things we have that indicate one way or another so people knew what the thought process was on each step...

we have no idea about the horse date - that is a huge mystery...while her hair seems dark for Noelle - I think that in the ice skating caps Noelle's hair seems dark as well yet we know it is her...
    Excellent WORK AS ALWAYSSSS !!!!! You rock Cape with solid clarity and proof!