Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Episode guide - what are the dates and who gets roses

Re: Episode guide - what are the dates and who gets roses

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2902877;
    I've wondered about the PC thing. I've always felt that the BACH has just a couple girls that he cares about and the rest are the result of advice by the producers. What does it matter to the BACH? I would imagine that the producers would also manipulate by saying : o.k., so you're not sure if you prefer girl A or girl B, but since you know that neither of them are among your favorites How about you pick this one? Also, Wouldn't you want to spare nice girl B from more hurt? yadda yadda
    We heard HWCBN say last season to both Jenni and Deanna that he had been waiting for that night (F3 fantasy date night) to be with them.....he knew very early on who he was taking to F3, the rest could've gone home first night.......Deanna was definitely his #1 pick but I think Bettina and Jenni got switched around somewhere during the process (probably HTDs)

Quote Originally Posted by FelizMonkey;2902882;
    I have a question..Hopefully no one takes this offensive, but hasn't the BACH ever heard of MANO.. This kissing disease?? I would be very nervous if I was one of the girls to kiss him knowing that he's been kissing everything he's alone with.. I wonder how his pillow is?
    I know! Doesn't he know all that bacteria/virus' are being spread around!?! Icky! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2901602;
    And weren't they in CO for the HTD? That is late enough that it could have impacted only taping at the very end of the season and not throw off as much of the timeline... Given all the rain we had in SoCal, I KNOW Colorado got all of that in terms of snow...that might be able to add in a day or even two at some point? My employer has a decent size private jet and flies in/out of CO a lot and I know those planes are more impacted by weather than a traditional carrier would be also.

So maybe another possibility?
    If it helps, I know for a fact that I-70 was closed west of Denver to Vail on Feb 7-8 for more than 24 hours. There were several other instances during Feb. where it closed too. The snow has been amazing. Loveland would have milder temps and conditions than Durango. I think the Colorado weather may have caused quite a bit of havoc on their schedule.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!