Episode 6: Airs April 21

Hometown dates:
    Noelle: Loveland, Co
    Chelsea: Durango, CO – Old fashioned pics

Shayne: unsure of location
    Amanda: Orlando, FL

Cut at the RC: Noelle

Episode 7: Airs April 28
    Fantasy Dates: Barbados - it is possible these are LCD activities...
    Shayne: Water activities/jet ski

Amanda: Zip Line

Chelsea: Catamaran

Speculation on F2 – which will probably be in London
    Someone reported a drug rep was one of the F2 – this would be Chelsea
    Some leaks have indicated Shayne is F1

Someone posted on ABC that they saw filming in Barbados – date give is after FRC – shorter blond with a tall guy – which could indicate Shayne…

Re: Episode guide - what are the dates and who gets roses

Thanks for the effort,Cape.That way we can keep track of the "sleuthed" facts .

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I find it HIGHLY unlikely that Marshana or Robin goes to F4. Two things, no evidence of unaccounted for dates and secondly, both girls provide "drama" in the house, which is not a great portrayal for F4 girls. They seem to have "supporting" roles in the Bachelor, even from this first week, so from a scripted point of view, they are unlikely to be F4.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2852740 View Post
    Thanks Cape!

How do we know that Noelle goes to the F4? Could Marshana or Robin go instead?
    we are not positive she goes...it is possible one of the others go...there is a strong belief she is on the horse in her hometown...

I know it's early , but my F4 are: Noelle, Chelsea, Amanda & Shanya . I think Shayne will get the Bettina/Danielle place #3, Chelsea #2 like Jenni/Bevin & Amanda , first impression and F1. Now to figure out when the other girlsl make their exit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2852755;
    I know it's early , but my F4 are: Noelle, Chelsea, Amanda & Shanya . I think Shayne will get the Bettina/Danielle place #3, Chelsea #2 like Jenni/Bevin & Amanda , first impression and F1. Now to figure out when the other girlsl make their exit.
    Read the first two pages.

Thanks Cape!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2852752;
    we are not positive she goes...it is possible one of the others go...there is a strong belief she is on the horse in her hometown...
    You're a far better sleuther than me, but looking at this picture, the girl's hair seems way too dark to me to be Noelle... not sure though... I don't know if it would help to lighten up the screencap

Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Cape, thanks for doing this! It makes it so much easier for those of us who get easily confused!!

I wonder if ABC has their "spies" here, and what they think of how much all of you have already figured out!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

First of all: Thank you for all the pics and names and etc within the post! Lots of hard work and we all appreicate it. Second: Stupid DVR didn't record the first night so I had to watch it on abc, which really was hard to do since I was also playing a game over at pogo! ha! Third: forgot to enter into game this year...another year old you know so brain doesn't work as it use to, not that it worked well to start with. So good luck to all of you who have enter and I hope a winner comes from the Fort that I have come to love so much. Fourth: Seems to easy this year for the sluthers, Fliess is slipping and I agree with the F2 and F1 from what I could see. And fifth: All I really know, is that on the premier of Dancing with the Starts Monday night, (which did record) our new guy was on there with Chris and he looked postively miserable and very sad...so, could it be that another unsucessful year will be coming to us all or could it be that he just didn't care for all the men dancing and was waiting for the next night with all the ladies would be dancing???

Oh! I almost forgot! Sixth: Hello all and welcome back! Glad to see you all here and welcome all newbies!
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!