Page 97 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 1580

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

  1. #961
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    You guys are so funny, jlccaz and hotlantababe!

    Beware of a long post

    I was looking at the images we have of different PI's of Matt and Shayne that look to be in Barbados and I think they are at the Hilton. Take a look:




    Guestroom image from trip advisor(just a standard room)


    Images of different bowls seen at the Hilton:



    Green circle - Matching door jamb and slatted door
    Red circle - Matching power outlet
    Yellow circle - Matching granite or faux granite top of the mini bar AND in Matt's PI you can see the knob to open the mini bar door.
    Pink circle - Bowls. The bowls may not match, but in searching through pictures of the Hilton it looks like they have various ceramic bowls in different rooms that could fit the look of the bowls in both PI's

    I am thinking that the PI's could be done in separate guestrooms with the same PI set up, or possibly in the same guestroom but they changed out a couple of things in the shot. Note: The same mini bar can be seen in a standard guestroom as well as a one bedroom suite, so this does not indicate which room the PI's are done in. To take a look go to this site:
    Hilton Barbados - Accommodations

    So would this place Shayne in the F2 with a PI at the Hilton and scenes of her fantasy date at the Great House? Or could she be staying at the Hilton and each of the fantasy dates are at the Great House?
    Last edited by casualfan; 04-07-2008 at 04:03 PM.

  2. #962
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2900761;
    Or could she be staying at the Hilton and each of the fantasy dates are at the Great House?

    I'm thinking. I hate to be so gosh darn cynical all the time, but I think it's conceivable no one slept at The Great House at all (price tag, and kind of odd / house-like / non-suite set up), and that instead everyone always stayed at Hilton Barbados. Thus, The Great House could have been rented solely for an afternoon or evening as a set location for filming beach/pool/snuggle scenes but nothing really happened there.

  3. #963
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    [QUOTE=casualfan;2900761;]You guys are so funny, jlccaz and hotlantababe!

    Beware of a long post


    Green circle - Matching door jamb and slatted door
    Red circle - Matching power outlet

    Yellow circle - Matching granite or faux granite top of the mini bar AND in
    [QUOTE]

    we are soooo pathetic

  4. #964
    FORT Fogey longhornalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back in the Midwest
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2900777;
    I'm thinking. I hate to be so gosh darn cynical all the time, but I think it's conceivable no one slept at The Great House at all (price tag, and kind of odd / house-like / non-suite set up), and that instead everyone always stayed at Hilton Barbados. Thus, The Great House could have been rented solely for an afternoon or evening as a set location for filming beach/pool/snuggle scenes but nothing really happened there.
    And maybe the 3 overnight dates. I just cannot see the 3 girls all staying at the place the LCDs take place, allowing them to watch one another in the pool or on beach strolls.

  5. #965
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2900783;
    we are soooo pathetic
    Thank you. I resemble that remark

    And jlccaz, I had that same thought about the Great House villa, especially since the rose ceremony has a prize for the Hilton Barbados. Then the naive side of me came out and tried to take things at face value

    ETA: longhornalum I'm leaning towards the girls all staying at the Hilton, but Matt staying with the crew at the Great House villa for the fantasy dates. The women may all come there for different dates. It certainly looks like a fantasy! I think the last chance dates will be at the Hilton, and I look forward to seeing the limos drive in circles to get to the FRC knowing full well the girls could walk down from their rooms...
    Last edited by casualfan; 04-07-2008 at 04:17 PM.

  6. #966
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Hmm Great Catch Casualfan! So it looks like Chelsea and Shayne are final 2. That kind of bums me out, because I thought Amanda and Matt had something but I guess not. It seems a waste to really watch the one on one date tonight....you would think after two seasons of the final 3 girl not being shown much, Fleiss would have learned to edit her differently.

    As long as he is happy with his choice, however I don't see a wedding in the near future but I hope they stay together for a while! I am suddenly looking forward to De's show with all those guys! YUMMY!
    Last edited by sanlee; 04-07-2008 at 04:24 PM.

  7. #967
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2900790;
    I look forward to seeing the limos drive in circles to get to the FRC knowing full well the girls could walk down from their rooms...
    Another great laugh today! No Hollywood girl worth her salt would be caught DEAD walking on paving stones in her Jimmy Choo's!! She'd have to wear the latest greatest cutest flip flops for the walk, then magically slip on her JC's at the very last moment before her CLOSE-UP! And the audio on the flip flop's is just, well, unacceptable. Maybe GOLF CARTS, like the one Sharpei drove in High School Musical 2. That was pretty cute.

  8. #968
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2900821;
    Hmm Great Catch Casualfan! So it looks like Chelsea and Shayne are final 2. That kind of bums me out, because I thought Amanda and Matt had something but I guess not. It seems a waste to really watch the one on one date tonight....you would think after two seasons of the final 3 girl not being shown much, Fleiss would have learned to edit her differently.

    I'm still not certain i<3realitytv, as I posted above, the girls could all be staying at the Hilton, and Matt could be staying at the villa. They would all have FD there, but do their PI's at the Hilton before leaving for their dates. If this is the case though, then Chelsea is definitely in the F2 because we have the shot of she and Matt on the couch, which would then be a last chance date. I'm really curious about the one on one date tonight, I'll still watch it very closely.

  9. #969
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    339

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    I wonder if Chelsea goes and puts on the black dress ("slips into something more comfortable") when they go back to her place. He has on the same shirt in both the SCs (couch and Matt kissing Chelsea with colorful tops with straps). He wouldn't wear the same shirt twice to two different dates.

  10. #970
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2900835;
    I'm still not certain i<3realitytv, as I posted above, the girls could all be staying at the Hilton, and Matt could be staying at the villa. They would all have FD there, but do their PI's at the Hilton before leaving for their dates. If this is the case though, then Chelsea is definitely in the F2 because we have the shot of she and Matt on the couch, which would then be a last chance date. I'm really curious about the one on one date tonight, I'll still watch it very closely.
    I love that your optimistic casualfan, But at this time, with all these clues we are getting, it's seems obvious to me who the final 2 are. I can convince myself otherwise but I know I'll just be in denial.

    We see Chelsea at the Hilton and Shayne at the Hilton. We also see Shayne at the Great House Villa. We don't see Chelsea there, but we know she makes the final 2 because of the leaving for London spoiler and the screencaps. It's all right there in front of us.... I am just hoping the one on one tonight will go MUCH better than Bettina's!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.