Page 9 of 158 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2853204 View Post
    She means that they let the one they were worried about hurting the most go at the F3 and took the person who became the F2 to the F2 because they knew that this person, although they would be hurt, they would recover the fastest and move on with their lives the quickest. At least, I think that is what cape is saying!
    yep that is exactly what I mean...

the F2's in those situations seemed to be stronger girls - the F3s tended to be more "fragile" for lack of a better word...

Exactly, cape. And if we're already seeing Shayne distraught over losing her chance of alone time with Matt during the Vegas date, I could only imagine what she'd be like if she were the F2. It'd be easier (and better) to let her go at F3.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2853325;
    Exactly, cape. And if we're already seeing Shayne distraught over losing her chance of alone time with Matt during the Vegas date, I could only imagine what she'd be like if she were the F2. It'd be easier (and better) to let her go at F3.
    I agree - let's let her go at F3 !!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2853325;
    She will be crushed, I don't know at F2 or F3. because Chris said as he always does before a commerical, who will get a rose and who will go home...twice he said it and the camera aimed at Shayne. I notice all the little things every season, especially what Chris says.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2853667;
    She will be crushed, I don't know at F2 or F3. because Chris said as he always does before a commerical, who will get a rose and who will go home...twice he said it and the camera aimed at Shayne. I notice all the little things every season, especially what Chris says.
    or she will be showing her diverse acting abilities - maybe ...

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2853667;
    Shayne will leave at final 3

Chelsea at final 2 and

Then Amanda will win. The FIR girl is the last girl standing this season. She is quite cute and charming too. She gets a back ride that is important. She is in the zipline date a la Tessa and Mary, she is the first one when he came in the room last night who they show peeking around at him that happens every season the girl that they show first usually ends up winning only last season Bettina lost.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 03-19-2008 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2853693;

Chelsea at final 2 and

Then Amanda will win. The FIR girl is the last girl standing this season. She is quite cute and charming too. She gets a back ride that is important. She is in the zipline date a la Tessa and Mary, she is the first one when he came in the room last night who they show peeking around at him that happens every season the girl that they show first usually ends up winning only last season Bettina lost.

Love your theories, Bugsme !!

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2853693;

Chelsea at final 2 and

Oh I know she's F1, yes those are the things I look for every season, every since Jesse season and the way he did with the first impression rose, what he said about her and to her was different from all the rest. They did it with Bettina also Susan because they were the one that captured the bachelor hearts even though they wasn't chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2853716;
    Love your theories, Bugsme !!
    From now on, start watching this and you will see what we are talking about.

Has the first impression rose winner ever been the F1.