Page 7 of 158 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

There is a pale blob in the window as opposed to a dark blob.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2851645;
    There is a pale blob in the window as opposed to a dark blob.
    The pilot's shirt?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

The first cap of the girl on the couch does look like Chelsea, but the second one looks like Amanda. Don't know how to explain Matt with the same clothes on. However, both Amanda and Chelsea have angular faces which may look similar from the side. The girl in the second picture has long thin arms, almost the same shape from top to bottom, the same as Amanda. In other caps, Chelsea's arms look more muscular on the top, also her hair is pretty thin on the bottom when she wears it straight and even in the dim light, the hair color looks too dark.We've seen some other caps of her in dim light, and her hair doesn't look that dark.
    I haven't seen any caps of Amanda's hands to see if they match, but it looks as though they could. Have we seen any of Chelsea with polish? Coupled with the fact that Chelsea is part of some controversy in the house and her risque action with one of the other girls, I'd hope she's not the F1. She's too visible, along with Shayne, although caps point to both of them as being part of the F3.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Whomever Matt is kissing in the fantasy suite, whether Amanda or Chelsea, she is NOT F1.. F1 always gets the best suite.. Not always with tons of visible rose petals, but never is F1 in the worst suite.

I am going to reserve F1 call until we are at least the home dates... I want to figure out who is hidden this season.. Deanna was in LOTS of screen caps last year, but she wasn't shown kissing. That's similar to Amanda, but Shayne is conspicuously missing in a lot of shots as well, and he seems REALLY tender with her in the cap of them kissing on a couch or bed.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2851371;
    I've been having the same thought, Kasha. Based on this cap of Shayne, I think it's a safe bet they have them in three different places. The cap shows what must be a private pool area for them a la the villa for Deanna last season..

Plus the cap of Matt and Shayne kissing has a tufted white headboard/sofa I never saw at the Hilton. There are so many villas and other resorts, it could be anywhere! Yes, exactly that screencap, Kasha.
    Interesting that Shayne decided to take off her black nailpolish. Could this be a pic of someone else??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2852075;
    Whomever Matt is kissing in the fantasy suite, whether Amanda or Chelsea, she is NOT F1.. F1 always gets the best suite.. Not always with tons of visible rose petals, but never is F1 in the worst suite.

I am going to reserve F1 call until we are at least the home dates... I want to figure out who is hidden this season.. Deanna was in LOTS of screen caps last year, but she wasn't shown kissing. That's similar to Amanda, but Shayne is conspicuously missing in a lot of shots as well, and he seems REALLY tender with her in the cap of them kissing on a couch or bed.
    I think i may have missed something....but how do we know that the couch kissing is the worst suite?

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2852077;
    Interesting that Shayne decided to take off her black nailpolish. Could this be a pic of someone else??
    I am sure Shayne is F3, so if it's someone else, it would HAVE to be Kelly after massage and I just don't see that... Plus we see a glint off a BIG silver thing on her arm, that I am guessing is her mega watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2851395;

Maybe I am a just romantic, but he looks very tender with Shayne in this SC, making me wonder if he cares enough about her not to take her to F2.

Does that make sense? If you care for someone but think/know in the long run it just won't work do you cut them so as to not really break her heart at F2?

If it were me, and I had already singled out the one I knew/felt was right for F1, I would select my F2 to be the one that I thought was most likely to recover fast or seemed not as interested in me.
    I seem to have a picture of Brad & Jenni burned in my mind from last season that looked very similar to this one. IDK that his hand cupping her face necessarily means anything. Then again, Matt is a totally different person so who knows!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2852093;
    I am sure Shayne is F3, so if it's someone else, it would HAVE to be Kelly after massage and I just don't see that... Plus we see a glint off a BIG silver thing on her arm, that I am guessing is her mega watch.
    I'm not sure what you mean-- the glint behind her elbow? I agree, there could be a rubber band on her arm near her wrist, but that's nowhere big enough to be her watch.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2852092;
    I think i may have missed something....but how do we know that the couch kissing is the worst suite?
    In researching the HIlton Barbados, we came across that that particular suite is the One Bedroom King.. There is a much nicer suite, the Presidential/Prime Minister suite that is considerably nicer. The top suite for the winner often runs over 1k per night, this one is only about $450... BIG difference.