Page 6 of 158 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

I'm bringing this over because I thought the white looking box in both pics looked similar and the pool area...Does anyone else think so?

Maybe I am a just romantic, but he looks very tender with Shayne in this SC, making me wonder if he cares enough about her not to take her to F2.

Does that make sense? If you care for someone but think/know in the long run it just won't work do you cut them so as to not really break her heart at F2?

If it were me, and I had already singled out the one I knew/felt was right for F1, I would select my F2 to be the one that I thought was most likely to recover fast or seemed not as interested in me.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2851389;
    I'm bringing this over because I thought the white looking box in both pics looked similar and the pool area...Does anyone else think so?

Great find! Those pools match with the SC with the helicopter. I also think that those pool could match with another SC. The one with Matt's back to us kissing (Shayne) a blond in a pool. If you look to the far right of the picture, there is an area that seems to match, to me, in the new picture. I see the curved wall and steps behind that could match. Anyone else, or I am just going crazy?

I have a SC with this area circled, but can't post it (picasa won't let me upload it to a gallery, so that I have a url to put in here)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2851395;

Maybe I am a just romantic, but he looks very tender with Shayne in this SC, making me wonder if he cares enough about her not to take her to F2.

Does that make sense? If you care for someone but think/know in the long run it just won't work do you cut them so as to not really break her heart at F2?

If it were me, and I had already singled out the one I knew/felt was right for F1, I would select my F2 to be the one that I thought was most likely to recover fast or seemed not as interested in me.
    Shayne could be the final 1. His kisses with Chelsea have not seemed too intimate and we haven't seen any intimate kisses with Amanda.

Isn't the F1 "veiled" sometimes?
    I don't recall alot of "intimate screencaps" with either Deanna (pseudo-F1) or Tessa at the start.

(hope springs eternal....~sigh~)

I don't know that Shayne will be F1, but right now it is seems a possibility. I might wait till next weeks previews to make her my F1 call. I need to see if any caps emerge for Amanda.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2851453;
    Isn't the F1 "veiled" sometimes?
    I don't recall alot of "intimate screencaps" with either Deanna or Tessa at the start.

(hope springs eternal....~sigh~)
    That is what I remember too...we never saw any intimate moments with Tessa in the previews but we saw alot of smoochies with Bevin which made me believe Bevin must be the final 1....boy was I wrong.

Suppose Matt was like Andy and knew he wanted Amanda early on, (like Andy did Tessa) so the producers may be editing like they did for that season...who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2851389;

Perfect match! Great find i<3realitytv!

Is that blonde hair we see in the helicopter?

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2851544;
    Is that blonde hair we see in the helicopter?
    LOL you have great eyes if you see blonde hair....!!!