Page 55 of 158 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2876103;
    From my business teaching, I also remember though that Pleasers tend to hold a grudge, and don't forget the past either. So if Matt is truly a pleaser, Shayne's poor behavior, while forgiven, would NEVER be forgotten.
    That's what I pretty much said in another post. This guy is smart , he is they type that will forget that easily.IMO he is taking it all in.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2876202;
    In addition to him being an admitted pleaser, he said something to the effect that the show became easier for him (and his chosen one?) once he let down his guard and became more himself, part of the way through.

I don't think we've seen that yet. But I suspect we need to watch for a shift in his behavior, at which point sniffing out F1 should become easier.
    I think it wil be after his one on one date with Amanda.

[QUOTE=kwtaylor;2876559;]
    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2876103;
    From my business teaching, I also remember though that Pleasers tend to hold a grudge, and don't forget the past either. So if Matt is truly a pleaser, Shayne's poor behavior, while forgiven, would NEVER be forgotten.[/QUOTE

I guess i'm confused--did shayne do something that would be something worth holding a grudge? Did she betray matt? Or did she say ugly things about him? I think all she did was what so many before her have done which is say that she doesn't know if this is for her because she is not used to having to fight with 6 other girls for one man--every season someone says that--so i dont really think it is something that he would hold a grudge for at all--pleaser or not. JMO
    He may not hold a grudge ,and obviously he dosen't ( because he keeps her around long) , but he did notice the "drama " and he said "it was a turn off to him". I can't see him picking her in the end , If this is something in a woman that turns him off. ( especially upon just meeting her. JMO

[QUOTE=Bjaminsmom;2876598;]
    Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2876559;

I don't think he will be "holding a grudge" per say. I think what is being said about forgiven, never forgotten, means that he is going to remember that fact that she threw a tantrum and didn't put up with the process. IN his after interviews he has said his F1 would have to understand and put up with the process. Not in those exact words but close. Anyway, the tantrum and dramatics will be filed away in his brain and be part of his final assessment of what and who he wants to have a long term relationship with.

When you are looking for a life partner, you don't necessarily want someone who wants their way all the time, is all about "me" and I think that is why they showed the scene with Shayne. She is young and is focused on what she wants. "I'm use to the attention, the million roses, etc" It shows her immaturity in this area to deal with the process. Although hard the process may be, they all know what they are getting into. The tantrum to me seemed out of line and CHILDISH.

After all we are talking about the 12th season. This may show her inability to compromise in a relationship. Matt seems to be more of a person who wants an equal partner and doesn't want to have to be the person who is always giving in the 100% and getting nothing in return in the relationship. It is hard for someone who is "me" focused to give themselves to the extent they need to in order to make the other person happy. (I know this as my daughter is an 'all about me' person and never wants to compromise). This will be why he will let her go at F3 or F2, IMHO.
    Bejamin, I think so too. And in the end this is probably what his exit speech to her will be. Or he'll simply say " I can't explain love, and I fell in love with one of the other girls. " I think that was Aaron's line to Gwen back in the day .

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2876774;
    This was my take as well. They left that bit in for a reason, and it did show a sense of immaturity on her part. All of the women know that there is only 1 guy and several women. I was put off by the attitude she had about not having to wait around for the guy, etc.

I want to believe that she is sincere, but that "welcome to my set" quip just made it a bit harder for me to accept.

The caps show us that Matt is protective of Shayne, so maybe there is a more vulerable side to her that we will see eventually.
    I watched that scene again, when Shayne is opening her arms and saying " welcome to my set" did anyone notice the look or smirk on his face? check it out.

[QUOTE=simplechef;2876934;]
    Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2876559;

Actually holding a grudge doesn't really mean that you're mad at somoene forever... It means that you're not the type of person to let things go... He said that the "drama" around Shayne was a turn off, and I doubt if he's truly a "pleaser" that he'd forget that about her... It doesn't mean he choses her and it certainly doesn't mean Shayne made a mistake in telling him how she feels... I said only that he'll not forget that it happened... That's what a Pleaser does... consistently. OF COURSE now we're going to get 20 posts about how so & so is a pleaser and doesn't hold a grudge...whatever.

I am simply saying a pleaser generally doesn't forget issues from the past. The may forgive, but not forget. I was simply pointing out a characteristic.
    Simple , and I agree with your characteristic.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2877082;
    This makes sense to me. I think DeAnna, even though she was the final 1, kinda, was shown in a negative light because of the way the show ended. I think since Matt chose someone in the end and they have the potential to make it in the real world, he will not show the final 1 in a negative light like DeAnna was shown even though she was the final 1. JMO
    I don't think the F1 in this episode will be shown in a negataive light either. Especially since he is telling everyone , he is in love , he found love, amazing woman, they are a good match. Everytime I think of what he is saying and how he is characterizing his chosen , I can't help but to think it's Amanda he is talking about.

[QUOTE=pbmax;2877673;]
    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2876934;

Well actually we really don't know if that was Shayne he said that about, because it was a VO. He was talking about the incident with Shayne in the PI but we just heard him make that comment we didn't see him say it, which could mean they just edited it in there, could have been about someone else. He will forget it if he doesn't get any more incidents like that and he see a complete different person. There's some reason he keeps her around til F2 and it's not the producers making him.
    Good point pbmax. I didn't think about it being a VO. It could very well be another incident with maybe, Marshana that caused Drama too. We all saw what she can be like in the previews. Good Catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2877734;
    That's what I thought, too, about the horseback riding. The arms are so thin and Amanda certainly has thin arms. Add to that the backside of the girl getting the piggyback and it would seem like a slam dunk.

The problem is that we couldn't place that scenery anywhere near Florida. Add to that when I did a zoom on that horseback riding photo I can make out reddish hair that is longer than Amanda's hair. So, after spending about 10 hours straight of going back and forth looking at things you don't even want to know about we've agreed that it is Noelle horseback riding.

We still, however, have not yet been able to place that cow
    How tall is Noell? anyone know? Amanda seems to have long legs , thin arms and is one of the tallest girls there. I know we closed the book on it being Noelle on the horse, but the girl on the horse look tall with long legs and Noelle seems petite to me. anyone. ??

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2878143;
    I don't think the F1 in this episode will be shown in a negataive light either. Especially since he is telling everyone , he is in love , he found love, amazing woman, they are a good match. Everytime I think of what he is saying and how he is characterizing his chosen , I can't help but to think it's Amanda he is talking about.
    I am convinced that since Matt is saying in his interviews that he is in love and that the woman he chose is amazing, sweet, genuine and all that good stuff; Fleiss will portray the FINAL 1 very likeable in each episode and she will not recieve any negative edit because he wants the general viewing audience to like the final 1 and be happy with Matt's choice. JMO