Page 51 of 158 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1580

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

  1. #501
    FORT Fogey longhornalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back in the Midwest
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2876087;
    OOOrrrrrr was it TPTB that pushed him into doing that - and keeping Shayne in the mmix - food for thought
    Same thought I had. Can't have his 2 stars bickering so early on when he's banking on that hometown visit.

    ETA Speaking from Fleiss's viewpoint, not Matt's

  2. #502
    FORT Fogey BachNoFoolMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,724

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2876103;
    From my business teaching, I also remember though that Pleasers tend to hold a grudge, and don't forget the past either. So if Matt is truly a pleaser, Shayne's poor behavior, while forgiven, would NEVER be forgotten.
    That can be true as well! I've seen 2 kinds of pleasers one is those that suck up pleasing for their own self achievement. Now those I've seen that can hold the definate grudge. Then there are those that truly want everyone to be happy....they try to balance both sides of negative & good. Those really want to avoid a conflict.

    I'm adding this on as an edited afterthought....in this case I feel that Matt is a kind hearted pleaser. Yes you can loose your cool so to speak but will be the one that will apologize later after thinking about it. In Shayne's case...he's not holding a grudge against her but none the less....that incident will be tucked back into his mind.
    Last edited by BachNoFoolMe; 03-28-2008 at 01:38 PM.

  3. #503
    Frequent FORT SLEURKER AFrankR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    349

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Never forget the edit.....we saw 3 days crammed into 46.38 minutes.

  4. #504
    I am the Mole SweetElvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    the edge of obscurity
    Posts
    543

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    In addition to him being an admitted pleaser, he said something to the effect that the show became easier for him (and his chosen one?) once he let down his guard and became more himself, part of the way through.

    I don't think we've seen that yet. But I suspect we need to watch for a shift in his behavior, at which point sniffing out F1 should become easier.

  5. #505
    FORT Fogey BachNoFoolMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,724

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2876202;
    In addition to him being an admitted pleaser, he said something to the effect that the show became easier for him (and his chosen one?) once he let down his guard and became more himself, part of the way through.

    I don't think we've seen that yet. But I suspect we need to watch for a shift in his behavior, at which point sniffing out F1 should become easier.
    You can tell he's really loosened up from that first night...it will only get better....

  6. #506
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2876202;
    In addition to him being an admitted pleaser, he said something to the effect that the show became easier for him (and his chosen one?) once he let down his guard and became more himself, part of the way through.

    I don't think we've seen that yet. But I suspect we need to watch for a shift in his behavior, at which point sniffing out F1 should become easier.
    TOTALLY AGREE!!! bring on some episodes!!!

  7. #507
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2876021;
    NO problem at all beachgal--I just basically wanted to say that in essence very little has been shown so far because we've only had 2 episodes. Although there are certain things we may be able to say about certain ones, we certainly don't know much about their personalities yet to make any definitive claims either way--and honestly, we never really could make definitive claims based on their tv personas because we don't know them personally. SO, that's all I was trying to say--Thanks for your post, much appreciated.
    Just what was on my mind, we have seen but 2 episode and we still don't know what they are really like. We can go 5 more episode and still not know who they really is. Most loved and thought they knew Jen during Andrew season, but they think differently of her now. The majority felt good about Brad until the end.

  8. #508
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2876284;
    Just what was on my mind, we have seen but 2 episode and we still don't know what they are really like. We can go 5 more episode and still not know who they really is. Most loved and thought they knew Jen during Andrew season, but they think differently of her now. The majority felt good about Brad until the end.
    True, but how many people didn't like DeAnna in the beginning? Some still don't, but a lot of people changed their opinion of her along the way. Just like our opinion can change toward the negative. Didn't we used to get two hours in the early episodes? Everything's so crammed now. Can't they give us a DVD with deleted scenes or something? LOL I want a blooper reel

  9. #509
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2876444;
    True, but how many people didn't like DeAnna in the beginning? Some still don't, but a lot of people changed their opinion of her along the way. Just like our opinion can change toward the negative. Didn't we used to get two hours in the early episodes? Everything's so crammed now. Can't they give us a DVD with deleted scenes or something? LOL I want a blooper reel
    how about a web cam

  10. #510
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2876451;
    how about a web cam
    Actually, be like Big Brother and give us a live feed. That would be something.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.