Page 51 of 158 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2876087;
    OOOrrrrrr was it TPTB that pushed him into doing that - and keeping Shayne in the mmix - food for thought
    Same thought I had. Can't have his 2 stars bickering so early on when he's banking on that hometown visit.

ETA Speaking from Fleiss's viewpoint, not Matt's

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2876103;
    From my business teaching, I also remember though that Pleasers tend to hold a grudge, and don't forget the past either. So if Matt is truly a pleaser, Shayne's poor behavior, while forgiven, would NEVER be forgotten.
    That can be true as well! I've seen 2 kinds of pleasers one is those that suck up pleasing for their own self achievement. Now those I've seen that can hold the definate grudge. Then there are those that truly want everyone to be happy....they try to balance both sides of negative & good. Those really want to avoid a conflict.

I'm adding this on as an edited afterthought....in this case I feel that Matt is a kind hearted pleaser. Yes you can loose your cool so to speak but will be the one that will apologize later after thinking about it. In Shayne's case...he's not holding a grudge against her but none the less....that incident will be tucked back into his mind.
    Last edited by BachNoFoolMe; 03-28-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Never forget the edit.....we saw 3 days crammed into 46.38 minutes.

In addition to him being an admitted pleaser, he said something to the effect that the show became easier for him (and his chosen one?) once he let down his guard and became more himself, part of the way through.

I don't think we've seen that yet. But I suspect we need to watch for a shift in his behavior, at which point sniffing out F1 should become easier.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2876202;
    In addition to him being an admitted pleaser, he said something to the effect that the show became easier for him (and his chosen one?) once he let down his guard and became more himself, part of the way through.

I don't think we've seen that yet. But I suspect we need to watch for a shift in his behavior, at which point sniffing out F1 should become easier.
    You can tell he's really loosened up from that first night...it will only get better....

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2876202;

TOTALLY AGREE!!! bring on some episodes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2876021;
    NO problem at all beachgal--I just basically wanted to say that in essence very little has been shown so far because we've only had 2 episodes. Although there are certain things we may be able to say about certain ones, we certainly don't know much about their personalities yet to make any definitive claims either way--and honestly, we never really could make definitive claims based on their tv personas because we don't know them personally. SO, that's all I was trying to say--Thanks for your post, much appreciated.
    Just what was on my mind, we have seen but 2 episode and we still don't know what they are really like. We can go 5 more episode and still not know who they really is. Most loved and thought they knew Jen during Andrew season, but they think differently of her now. The majority felt good about Brad until the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2876284;
    Just what was on my mind, we have seen but 2 episode and we still don't know what they are really like. We can go 5 more episode and still not know who they really is. Most loved and thought they knew Jen during Andrew season, but they think differently of her now. The majority felt good about Brad until the end.
    True, but how many people didn't like DeAnna in the beginning? Some still don't, but a lot of people changed their opinion of her along the way. Just like our opinion can change toward the negative. Didn't we used to get two hours in the early episodes? Everything's so crammed now. Can't they give us a DVD with deleted scenes or something? LOL I want a blooper reel

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2876444;
    True, but how many people didn't like DeAnna in the beginning? Some still don't, but a lot of people changed their opinion of her along the way. Just like our opinion can change toward the negative. Didn't we used to get two hours in the early episodes? Everything's so crammed now. Can't they give us a DVD with deleted scenes or something? LOL I want a blooper reel
    how about a web cam

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2876451;
    how about a web cam
    Actually, be like Big Brother and give us a live feed. That would be something.