Page 5 of 158 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2851249;
    Here you go ~

Simplechef, I think Bevin got the hula dancing fantasy date...while Tessa got the hammock.

Oh, that is right! I was going to say Danielle got the hula date, but then remembered she had the catamaran...

Looking back, Bevin had a FULL date... Canoe, Waterfall, and Hula Dancing... That's a lot for one date...

Don't give up on the hammock yet!

This sc is a blurred hammock photo from the same resort the limbo/cultural dance is at--the Bougainvillea Beach Resort. So you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2851262;

This sc is a blurred hammock photo from the same resort the limbo/cultural dance is at--the Bougainvillea Beach Resort. So you never know!

Noooo!!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2851250;
    Did anyone notice the difference in the background of those rooms for the Fantasy smooching photos on the couch.

In the top pic...with Chelsea the drapes are closed. In the next shot, if they are trying to fool you. . .the drapes are open and some plant and such with little fairy lights are on the veranda.

Do you all see that too?
    I noticed that but didn't know how to comment on it. Also, while Chelsea's black dress appears to be short in the sitting screen cap you can see more black material floating to the floor - so I think it has a high split. In the second cap, the split would be toward the cushion back, but still there should be some evidence of it on the back of her inside leg. As for the fairy lights - I thought they looked to be inside - or maybe at some point the got up from the couch, closed the curtains and sat back down.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

the Bougainvillea Beach Resort.
    Seriously? We actually stayed there the last time we were in Barbados, years ago. Great laid back and casual resort. It was an apartment hotel type place. And they had a wading pool that was good for toddlers.

There has got to be a waterfall, pool, or beach aspect of Amanda's date as well. They are not going to waste the chance of having more bikini moments. We just havent seen the screencaps yet.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-18-2008 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2851262;

Kasha, are you thinking that Amanda gets a suite from the Bougainvillea Beach Resort for her fantasy date?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2851350;
    Kasha, are you thinking that Amanda gets a suite from the Bougainvillea Beach Resort for her fantasy date?
    Not necessarily.
    I have been studying different resorts and villas on Barbados since we found out the fantasy dates were here. There are so many in close proximity! Most of the interiors are in beachy type colors --aquas/peaches, etc. Nothing close to the earthy tones in the sc with Matt and Shayne kissing on the couch.

I do believe Matt and Amanda go to the Bajan Roots and Rhythm which is located at Plantation Theater and affiliated with Bougainvillea Beach Resort.

But that doesn't mean they stayed there.
    But until we get more detailed scs we won't know for sure. I just have a nagging doubt all 3 dates stayed at the Hilton--reason being there are too many nice places with in an arms reach, so why keep all 3 in one resort if you don't have to.
    But then again, I guess ya could.

Think I found the helicopter:

Not that it helps determine who is sitting in it!

That's a tour with Bajan Helicopters, Ltd.
    Bajan Helicopters Ltd.

Join us on Board one of our air-conditioned Eurocopter Astar helicopters for your choice of 30 or 50 mile tours around Barbados.

Each tour illustrates the beauty and history of this beautiful Caribbean island. Prices start from just US $97.50 per person.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2851362;
    Not necessarily.
    I have been studying different resorts and villas on Barbados since we found out the fantasy dates were here. There are so many in close proximity! Most of the interiors are in beachy type colors --aquas/peaches, etc. Nothing close to the earthy tones in the sc with Matt and Shayne kissing on the couch.

I do believe Matt and Amanda go to the Bajan Roots and Rhythm which is located at Plantation Theater and affiliated with Bougainvillea Beach Resort.

But that doesn't mean they stayed there.
    But until we get more detailed scs we won't know for sure. I just have a nagging doubt all 3 dates stayed at the Hilton--reason being there are too many nice places with in an arms reach, so why keep all 3 in one resort if you don't have to.
    But then again, I guess ya could.
    I've been having the same thought, Kasha. Based on this cap of Shayne, I think it's a safe bet they have them in three different places. The cap shows what must be a private pool area for them a la the villa for Deanna last season..

Plus the cap of Matt and Shayne kissing has a tufted white headboard/sofa I never saw at the Hilton. There are so many villas and other resorts, it could be anywhere! Yes, exactly that screencap, Kasha.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2851371;
    I've been having the same thought, Kasha. Based on this cap of Shayne, I think it's a safe bet they have them in three different places. The cap shows what must be a private pool area for them a la the villa for Deanna last season..

Plus the cap of Matt and Shayne kissing has a tufted white headboard/sofa I never saw at the Hilton. There are so many villas and other resorts, it could be anywhere! Yes, exactly that screencap, Kasha.
    I have been looking at photos all night for that pool with stucco type surrounding ---it's like a needle in a haystack. I think they are staying at a private villa. (in which case I will never find it!)