Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Matt's Sexy eyes shirt is a button down type shirt.. possibly with short sleeves. Shirt on the beach is more a golf type shirt as bogey said... lookes almost like a Tommy Bahama to me.. (shoulder cut).. My husband is also an avid golfer (5 handicap) and we must have 40 golf shirts in our house.... Tommy's and Ashford are his favorites.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2851209;
    I think this sc

was taken at the Bajan Roots and Rhthym. Here is a description from the site:
    "Bajan Roots & Rhythms, held at The Plantation Theatre, is the only dinner and stage show in Barbados designed to offer visitors a genuine representation of West Indian culture. Bajan Roots & Rhythms, uniquely known for its interactive segments and party atmosphere, affords its guests plenty of opportunities to join in the fun.

This cultural extravaganza is an all inclusive value package, complete with costumes, thrilling choreography, music, song, dance and the red-hot excitement of a fire-eater and flaming limbo.

This provides unrivalled live entertainment, which beautifully and creatively pays tribute to Barbados and it's musical heritage.

The evening begins with the sweet sounds of the steel pan that you can enjoy during your dinner. After dinner sit back and enjoy a spectacular dance show. If you like a challenge join in the fun with the limbo queen and then end the evening with dancing to the music of The Plantation Band."

I realize the costumes are different colors than the sc featured above, but the headdresses the women are wearing are the same exact style as well as the men's hats, so it could be just different colored outfits or an outdated photo.

I think you found it! To add to your pictures, I remember seeing a SC with someone doing the limbo under a flaming limbo stick. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2851236;
    Matt's Sexy eyes shirt is a button down type shirt.. possibly with short sleeves. Shirt on the beach is more a golf type shirt as bogey said... lookes almost like a Tommy Bahama to me.. (shoulder cut).. My husband is also an avid golfer (5 handicap) and we must have 40 golf shirts in our house.... Tommy's and Ashford are his favorites.
    simplechef, You have the "keen eyes of a golf widow". Just like me.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2851230;
    Didn't tessa get the hula date AND the zip line? I just can't imagine the F1 would get two nearly identical dates in two different seasons... A little TOO obvious. That makes me sad to think she won't be F1.. Personally, I like Noelle the best. She reminds me of my college roommate, Denise.... I wish there was some way for Noelle to be F1, but screencaps don't lie and Noelle is the only one we see bawling her eyes out..

My sentiments exactly. I like Noelle the best but it's quite obvious she's F4 at the most. I see that you guys are starting to doubt Amanda as the finale one.Maybe it's naive of me to think that the board favorite has to end up being the F1. I just can't imagine otherwise!

Bogey.. are you a golfer, too? Looks to be because of your screen name...
    I miss that Bach used to take ladies golfing.. I remember Meredith took guys golfing and it was great fun! Golf is a great group date, because of 4-somes, plus it's 4 hours to play and that's a great deal of time to get to know someone... I wish we'd get another golfing bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;2851239;
    I think you found it! To add to your pictures, I remember seeing a SC with someone doing the limbo under a flaming limbo stick. Good job!
    Here you go ~

Simplechef, I think Bevin got the hula dancing fantasy date...while Tessa got the hammock.

Did anyone notice the difference in the background of those rooms for the Fantasy smooching photos on the couch.

In the top pic...with Chelsea the drapes are closed. In the next shot, if they are trying to fool you. . .the drapes are open and some plant and such with little fairy lights are on the veranda.

Do you all see that too?

The board is generally split among the F2, sometimes the F3

In Andy's season Danielle and Tessa were favorites, with some support for Bevin.
    In Brad's season all three girls were equally well loved (Bettina, Jenni, and Deanna)
    In PLo's Season, The final two were loved (Sadie & Jen) with only a handful liking the fruitcake Lisa (you can see where I stand on that)
    In Travis' season, people really loved Moana, with some support for Sarah (the winner) and NO support for F3 Susan

So The F1 isn't always the most loved... Often times the F2 or F3 has as much fan support as the F1...

This season I think the F4 will all have their strong points. Unless Fleiss does a superb job of editing Shayne, I don't see her being the overall fan favorite... I don't see Chelsea being much of a favorite at all. I see most people LOVING Amanda and Noelle...

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2851230;
    Didn't tessa get the hula date AND the zip line? I just can't imagine the F1 would get two nearly identical dates in two different seasons... A little TOO obvious. That makes me sad to think she won't be F1.. Personally, I like Noelle the best. She reminds me of my college roommate, Denise.... I wish there was some way for Noelle to be F1, but screencaps don't lie and Noelle is the only one we see bawling her eyes out..
    Tessa was zipline, hammock, eating sushi where he offered her a sushi "rose".... Such memories

Bevin was heli ride & hula.

And I agree....Noelle is my favorite.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2851247;
    Bogey.. are you a golfer, too? Looks to be because of your screen name...
    I miss that Bach used to take ladies golfing.. I remember Meredith took guys golfing and it was great fun! Golf is a great group date, because of 4-somes, plus it's 4 hours to play and that's a great deal of time to get to know someone... I wish we'd get another golfing bachelor.
    Yes simplechef, we are all golfers and members at a great club. I don't get to play much unless it's ladies day. One of my son's is a zero handicap and my screen name reflects not only golf but my beloved dog whose name was Bogey. (not a shock that we named him that, he passed away right before I joined this site. Wish too there was a golfer bachelor, then maybe my husband would watch the show with me!