Page 3 of 158 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2851022;
    If that is Shayne then there is a problem thinking that he is watching Amanda do the limbo. He is wearing the same brown shirt. The supposed "limbo" shot is two separate shots, one of amanda and one of Matt. You don't see who he is actually watching.
    How do we know it is the same brown shirt. The shirt with Shayne seems more like a golf shirt. The other one seems more like a dress shirt.

I dont know, Arielflies. The way the light is reflecting off of this one , it looks like it's a men's dress shirt.

But this dark shirt looks like it's a more casual knit polo type shirt. Look at the way the fabric is draping. I'm not convinced that they are the same shirt and therefore from the same Barbados date.

He wore a dark tshirt on the catamaran date as well. I think he just likes them.

Here is yet another one.

I'm having a hard time figuring out the fantasy date screencaps versus LCD screencaps since they are both in Barbados. It helps me to lay out the photos so I'm going to post what I think are Shayne. Next I will do Chelsea and Amanda.

Shayne

Lighting seems to match these two shot as well

Here are the screencaps that I think are Chelsea in Barbados.

There are multiple on the catamaran

A couple from the suite.

And one assumed last chance date

Amanda in Barbados

On the zip line

At the luau with Andy - woops I thought this was season 10.

She could be in the helicopter since we hear her commenting on how pretty the water is in the season preview. I'm sure in HD we can confirm, right Blondie? Just kidding.

For good measure, since we don't have a lot of Amanda in paradise pictures I'll include this one. Yah. I think I'll include this one in any post I can.

I agree with including the Matt photo in any post you can. Whether or not we can identify the recipient before it actually happens.

Interesting that we don't have any caps yet of Matt and Amanda kissing in Barbados. At least not yet.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Not seeing Amanda does one of two thinks: 1. She's not one of F2, so there are no shots in Barbados for that or 2. She is F1 so they are hiding her....

I think this sc

was taken at the Bajan Roots and Rhthym. Here is a description from the site:
    "Bajan Roots & Rhythms, held at The Plantation Theatre, is the only dinner and stage show in Barbados designed to offer visitors a genuine representation of West Indian culture. Bajan Roots & Rhythms, uniquely known for its interactive segments and party atmosphere, affords its guests plenty of opportunities to join in the fun.

This cultural extravaganza is an all inclusive value package, complete with costumes, thrilling choreography, music, song, dance and the red-hot excitement of a fire-eater and flaming limbo.

This provides unrivalled live entertainment, which beautifully and creatively pays tribute to Barbados and it's musical heritage.

The evening begins with the sweet sounds of the steel pan that you can enjoy during your dinner. After dinner sit back and enjoy a spectacular dance show. If you like a challenge join in the fun with the limbo queen and then end the evening with dancing to the music of The Plantation Band."

I realize the costumes are different colors than the sc featured above, but the headdresses the women are wearing are the same exact style as well as the men's hats, so it could be just different colored outfits or an outdated photo.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Didn't tessa get the hula date AND the zip line? I just can't imagine the F1 would get two nearly identical dates in two different seasons... A little TOO obvious. That makes me sad to think she won't be F1.. Personally, I like Noelle the best. She reminds me of my college roommate, Denise.... I wish there was some way for Noelle to be F1, but screencaps don't lie and Noelle is the only one we see bawling her eyes out..

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2851076;
    How do we know it is the same brown shirt. The shirt with Shayne seems more like a golf shirt. The other one seems more like a dress shirt.
    Hi Cerese,

One shot of the brown shirt on the beach is day (and that's a golf shirt) I know because I live with three avid golfing men!

The other brown shirt is worn at night (if it is in Amanda's SC doing the dance thing) is a competely different material than cotton, much like my husband and boys wear in the evening going out. Walking along a beach, cotton would be much more comfortable! So, I'm going for now with two different shirts! Was it Andy's season that he kept wearing a brown shirt too?