Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2849808;
    the FRC is in Barbados as well - so there will be multiple dates there....so we will get two sets of dates there for the F2....
    Oh, I totally forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me! I am just a rambling on tonight...It's just that I am excited that my favorite may quite possibly be the final 1!

The stuff on the coffee tables is different - platter on one and ice bucket on another. Must have the same type suites ... ?

I was thinking horseback riding was a last chance in CA but I guess not. It seems more like Amanda - but maybe it is Noelle.

Oh no - I see -- the tray I thought I was seeing is the top of the bucket with the bottle sticking out - never mind ... it's getting late. So that room is definitley Chelsea - although they sure darkened her hair..... hmmm
    Last edited by Cerese; 03-18-2008 at 03:01 AM.

IF this beach is definitely Barbados, this is Shayne. Notice her big faced watch on her right wrist.

Shayne is also the shortest of the F3.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I think that the top pic is Chelsea cuddling him. I think the second pic is Amanda. I feel the arms are different. The hair is different. And the fingers are different.

also, the length of the dresses is different. i think this is Amanda's smoochy time with him.

There is no way that Noelle could be in the mix? I so wish she were instead of Amanda (at this point anyway)...and KASHA you got it..definitely shayne on the walk on the beach.. that one was the only one I could say 100% during the previews!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2850851;
    I think that the top pic is Chelsea cuddling him. I think the second pic is Amanda. I feel the arms are different. The hair is different. And the fingers are different.

also, the length of the dresses is different. i think this is Amanda's smoochy time with him.
    I see what you're seeing, but I keep staring at the two pictures and other than hair color (and that little heart shaped pillow behind Matt moving elsewhere), I think really it's the same person.

The odds that Matt would wear the exact same shirt and pants and that Amanda and Chelsea would wear the same dress in different lengths are really slim.

Knowing Fleiss he probably made sure the hair looked darker in one of the shots so we'd think it was two different people.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2850112;
    IF this beach is definitely Barbados, this is Shayne. Notice her big faced watch on her right wrist.
    I know it's a wild guess, but here goes
    I think it's possible this is the Fantasy date. They walk to the jet ski together, ride jet ski out to the trampoline and then swim into the beach... That's a WILD guess, but it can work...

For late arrivers, Cape's (excellent) analysis of the FRC location, for comparison to the new FRC screenshots is post # 665 in THIS thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2850112;
    If that is Shayne then there is a problem thinking that he is watching Amanda do the limbo. He is wearing the same brown shirt. The supposed "limbo" shot is two separate shots, one of amanda and one of Matt. You don't see who he is actually watching.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)