Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148149150151152153154155156157158
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1580

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;2952816;
    Unless what appears to be "the fantasy suite part of their dates at the Hilton" is actually a LCD.

Yeah, I know.........
    I'm not sure why this couldn't be true. I thought there was some indication that the "participants" stayed at the Great House. After the FD the girls then go to the Hilton.
    At this point:who knows, things just don't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;2953132;
    I'm not sure why this couldn't be true. I thought there was some indication that the "participants" stayed at the Great House. After the FD the girls then go to the Hilton.
    At this point:who knows, things just don't add up.
    I would think that would be very akward - all stying at the Great House - and/or having a date there also - nope - don't think that would work at all - since they really don't see each other - except for at the RC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Seems like it makes sense that the Great House would be Matt's home in Barbados and the LCDs would be there. We see Shayne there and I wonder if somewhere in one of those screencaps there is another girl at Great House. I've looked and looked and see nothing, but usually after the fact, all the clues were given to us.

Maybe I will look one more time..............

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2953249;
    Seems like it makes sense that the Great House would be Matt's home in Barbados and the LCDs would be there. We see Shayne there and I wonder if somewhere in one of those screencaps there is another girl at Great House. I've looked and looked and see nothing, but usually after the fact, all the clues were given to us.

Maybe I will look one more time..............
    The F2 may go there for LCD's but in the FD's Episode Description, Shayne goes to Matt's Private Villa which is the Great House. I don't think we have any LCD screencaps yet, JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2953330;
    The F2 may go there for LCD's but in the FD's Episode Description, Shayne goes to Matt's Private Villa which is the Great House. I don't think we have any LCD screencaps yet, JMO!

My, my Shayne's a busy girl in Barbados. That must have been one heck of a FD. Didn't realize that we had a FD description that included the Great House. Don't know how all the screencaps could be for one FD. Shayne is surely an F2 and I think probably F1 based on the ring-on-the-finger shot.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2953441;
    My, my Shayne's a busy girl in Barbados. That must have been one heck of a FD. Didn't realize that we had a FD description that included the Great House. Don't know how all the screencaps could be for one FD. Shayne is surely an F2 and I think probably F1 based on the ring-on-the-finger shot.
    Well they mention Private Villa, they don't actually say it's the Great House but I think it is The Great House because the screencap of Shayne and Matt on the bed is a match to the dinner on the FD. They pretty much showed all the screencaps we've been sleuthing of Shayne's FD on the preview Monday Night so I don't think we have any LCD screencaps, JMO of course!

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2953487;
    Well they mention Private Villa, they don't actually say it's the Great House but I think it is The Great House because the screencap of Shayne and Matt on the bed is a match to the dinner on the FD. They pretty much showed all the screencaps we've been sleuthing of Shayne's FD on the preview Monday Night so I don't think we have any LCD screencaps, JMO of course!
    Also, the pool screencap that we see Shayne and Matt getting hot and heavy in also takes place at the Great House Villa. I don't think they would put in any LCD screencaps yet.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2953441;
    All the pictues tie in to it being one day. She had on the peace necklace in the black bathing suit PI, and at dinner - dinner hair and bracelet match her laying down on bed with Matt. The black bathing suit is also a match for her jumping on trampoline AND the hot tub picture she's in a different bathing suit but still at Great house. SO, yes, it probably all happened on FD but as per usual, we just got 10 X's more sc's of Shayne than we do of Amanda or Chelsea I don't think we've seen any LCD sc's as of yet for anybody, including Shayne (as hard as that is to beleive for some )

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;2944307;
    And isn't the jungle area of Barbados where Amanda goes zip lining, also on the East Coast?
    I thought all three of them went to Barbados...zip line ..Amanda...boat Chelsea..and Shayne, on the boat jumping also...is there a date after visiting the parents? his parents that is?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeytoesmamma;2953569;
    I thought all three of them went to Barbados...zip line ..Amanda...boat Chelsea..and Shayne, on the boat jumping also...is there a date after visiting the parents? his parents that is?
    The final 2 have a Last Chance Date in Barbados after going to London(Meet Parents).
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world