Page 15 of 158 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2856951;
    It could also be that it might be obvious from the screencaps of the hands that we would be able to tell who is F1 & F2. Current F3 is I believe Chelsea, Amanda and Shayne, if it were Shayne and either Amanda or Chelsea (blondes vs brunettes), it might be possible to tell by skin tone. Especially with Amanda and Shayne, Amanda has a much darker skin tone than Shayne does. JMHO.
    Plus, if she didn't get her nails done, Shayne's are short. We could tell if they were her hands.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2856782;
    The catamarans go to the west coast daily to feed the turtles
    Great find, Irish Girl, and how cool to have Macbajan with us to confirm!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2854482;
    Looks like a rose to me! You ladies with the screen cap skills amaze me.

What I don't like is that Matt looks troubled. But we know this won't be a repeat of last season, right? RIGHT??? Please, please, please?
    As others have said this must be before f2 girl arrives. Also, I actually don't want to see a proposal, but true avowal of love. imo, It's too early for a true proposal, so that would be more for show and perhaps less sincere. I see Matt as a guy who might be more traditional about a TRUE proposal. Of course, as the mother of single 28 year old I probably see these t.v. proposals differently than many.

Are the proposals romantic to see? yes However, I don't see them as real commitments just sort of pre-engagements. I think there is a way to give a token of love that is sincere without getting engaged, it just hasn't been done on the BACH before. I'm seeing the possibility of this season being more real and less for show, but we'll see.
    Last edited by girlsmom; 03-20-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2856167;
    There wasn't rings shown last season, just Brad holding Deanna's hands...
    OK,i<3realitytv, You and Estella both owe the "Swear Jar" $10. You mentioned the name of "He who cannot be named"

thought this would help with the FRC location...the patio appears to be down in the area where the ocean is on three sides of this point...

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2856770;
    If he has his back to the sea it will set out to HIS left (kind of over his shoulder)
    If you looked at pictures of him standing on a patio there, could you possibly tell around what time these were taken?
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2857962;
    thought this would help with the FRC location...the patio appears to be down in the area where the ocean is on three sides of this point...

Thank you cape! I agree, the location is on a point so it does have ocean/beach on three sides. I used google earth and this gives a good birds eye view on where the point is.

Further out, you can see more of the Hilton Barbados Hotel.

Zoomed in closer to the point location. I think the FRC is in the circular bricked area at the furthest western point or the oblong bricked area just south of there. What do you all think?

So this is my first real stab at sleuthing.
    I was looking at the pictures of the site itself on this page and then went a couple pages back and grabbed this photo of Matt.

So the sun is somewhere out over the water, since the shadows are on Matt's other side.

Taking casualfan's image of the site, I tried to mark off some possible locations (in front of what looked like vegetation) for where he was standing in that photo, which are the red x's.

Now, the two red x's that are circled in green-- I eliminated those because if he was standing there, you wouldn't really be able to see the water. As for the x that is circled in pink: first of all, I don't think you would have as clear a shot to the water if he was standing there, but I also thought you would probably see the cannons in the background, and I think that the view of the water behind him is a little too "beachy" whereas the walkway with the guns is probably something harder.

So that left the x that was farthest west and the x that was farthest east. For the furthest west, if he's standing with his back to the greenery, then the sun has to come from somewhere between the yellow arrows. However, that would imply that the sun is coming from the Northwest, which *is* possible in Barbados, as it's below the Tropic of Cancer, but not at this time of year. So I ruled that one out. I think it's at the spot that I circled in black. I think that the bright white blotch in the photo is sand, which matches up with the sand/water you see in the photo of Matt, plus the sun would be coming from the southwest. The one thing that I found weird about this is that it would seem to be in a less private area... what do you think?
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 03-21-2008 at 12:14 AM. Reason: picture problems

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

casualfan those arial photos are excellent.. .based on the amount of shade, my guess is that Matt is in the more rectangular patio... That's just a guess.

The other thing to consider is which area is the most practical to walk the girls to... Since they need to walk down... We need to figure out two paths, since the girls often don't walk the same path...(To avoid running into each other...not sure... ) Just remember that Tessa did the long walk and Bevin did the short walk.

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2857892;
    OK,i<3realitytv, You and Estella both owe the "Swear Jar" $10. You mentioned the name of "He who cannot be named"
    Oh snap! Here is my $10 being put into the jar...
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-21-2008 at 12:20 AM.