Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2853844;
    Didn't Tessa and Andy also ride horses?
    Yes they did. The picture with Matt and the lady in the ocean late in the evening goes along with Tessa and Andy too so who is that girl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2851389;
    I'm bringing this over because I thought the white looking box in both pics looked similar and the pool area...Does anyone else think so?
    What is the name of the resort you have pictured here? It seems to be a perfect match with the screen caps from the helicopter and the pool kissing with Shayne but not with the Hilton website..It looks gorgeous, I wouldn't mind going to that resort..went to Barbados on a cruise last year and absolutly loved it, plan on going back there..

How come the podiums don't match?
    Also, how come Matt has no ring? Is that a rose on the podium in the second shot?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I think I see the rose on the podium with the bud on the back right corner and the stem diagonal down to the frot left corner.

ETA I lightened the photo and YES there is a rose on the podium. Just one rose.
    Last edited by simplechef; 03-19-2008 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2853944;
    How come the podiums don't match?
    Also, how come Matt has no ring? Is that a rose on the podium in the second shot?

I am pretty sure that podium is from the first season. In the beginning of the show "Where are they now?", one of the first scenes they showed was that podium and then the camera swung next to show Alex the first bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by donnarj;2853885;
    What is the name of the resort you have pictured here? It seems to be a perfect match with the screen caps from the helicopter and the pool kissing with Shayne but not with the Hilton website..It looks gorgeous, I wouldn't mind going to that resort..went to Barbados on a cruise last year and absolutly loved it, plan on going back there..
    It is called, The Crane: Resort and Residences.

I agree, it looks gorgeous and I would not mind going to that resort for vacation either!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I am sitting here checking back every 2 minutes because I can't wait to hear back from Macbajan.... We need some scoop!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2854028;
    I am sitting here checking back every 2 minutes because I can't wait to hear back from Macbajan.... We need some scoop!
    Didn't macbajan say she would ask this weekend, not today?

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2854028;

She needs to give her contacts the code words for Operation Princess Bride. And buy a trenchcoat. Although a trenchcoat might not be that inconspicuous in Barbados.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2853966;
    I think I see the rose on the podium with the bud on the back right corner and the stem diagonal down to the frot left corner.

ETA I lightened the photo and YES there is a rose on the podium. Just one rose.
    The way the rose is angled I believe the final girl will be in the usual position on the right. Unless the picture you are referencing is flipped.

I have done no sluething this year...told my husband I wasn't going to this season...he was driving the car when I announced that and almost drove off the road from laughing at me so hard...

at this point I don't even know who the girls are except maybe Amanda and Shayne.