Page 103 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1580

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2901136;
    No, Robin was talking specifically to Amanda b/c she asked her a question and Amanda answered mid-meeps. I'm sure they highlighted the conversation b/c of the 'meep outbreak' but I got the impression there was more to that conversation as well...

ETA: The beach wasn't my find.
    To me it did look like Robin semi snarled...in a nice rude kind of way with her eyes.....at the meeps. She visibly looked uncomfortable while Amanda was doing it. Body posture...etc

I felt sorry for Amanda.

I know this isn't the "thoughts" thread---so spank me!
    [But-- I know for me the fun of the entire series is not who wins, or ends up being the F1, but putting all the pieces together. I feel like "OUR" team won today!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2901169;
    I know this isn't the "thoughts" thread---so spank me!
    [But-- I know for me the fun of the entire series is not who wins, or ends up being the F1, but putting all the pieces together. I feel like "OUR" team won today!
    Strong work to you and all the sleuthers...like cupcakes and everyone who posted the brilliant links and shots of Barbados. Strong Work!!!

FORT Regular

Hi all...First post this season. I'm usually too awed by the impressive collective effort by folks here to offer my two cents.

I have been listening to the voice overs from episode one's season preview and am pretty sure they are:

1. Look how pretty that is right there, the water. (Amanda) Beautiful isnít it. (Matt)

2. To be able to share your life with somebodyÖI think thatís the most important thing in the whole wide world. (Amanda?)

3. Itís like a wonderland for us right now. Itís beautiful. (Amanda)

4. I have a wonderful life right now. I want to share it with somebody and I think it could be Matt (Chelsea).

5. He is everything I wanted in a future husband. (Shayne?)

6. Matt and I are actually falling in love with each other (Shayne)

7. I can see myself marrying him. I want to marry him right now. (Amanda)

I am a speech language pathologist and listen/work with voices everyday. There are a couple that I'm not sure of (they seem spliced to mix-n-match); otherwise, it really sounds like the majority of voice overs are Shayne and Amanda which might provide evidence about the F2 if the editors have been fairly reliable in the past in featuring the F2 interviews. Does anybody know if this is the case?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2901195;
    Strong work to you and all the sleuthers...like cupcakes and everyone who posted the brilliant links and shots of Barbados. Strong Work!!!
    WE ARE FAMOUS!! I just did a Mullins Beach Barbados search and found this:

Monday, April 07, 2008
    Episode Of The Bachelor Set In Mullins Bay Area

It has come to light on another website that apparently an episode of the popular reality TV show, The Bachelor, was recently set in the Mullins Bay area. The photo above (a screenshot from the show) was taken on a beach in Road View, St. Peter which has become known as Turtle Beach since the luxury beachfront villa, The Great House, was built on that location back in the 1980s. Participants in the show stayed at the US $12K per night villa for the event. This area has seen severe beach erosion recently losing many trees and shrubs. The photo is obviously photoshopped (more greenery/less of the local) to make the location look more idyllic for American audiences. This little beach is located to the south of the defunct Kings Beach Hotel and is shared with a church, The Peoples Worship Centre, and a few small beachfront cottages in Road View including Chattel Jentillia. The beaches at Mullins and Gibbes can be seen in the background. Below is a photo of what the area look liked a few days after the recent storm that washed out parts of Mullins Beach. The Bachelor is broadcast on the American TV network, ABC, and is a reality series in which bachelorettes accompany an eligible bachelor on his pursuit to find love.

I am a speech language pathologist and listen/work with voices everyday. There are a couple that I'm not sure of (they seem spliced to mix-n-match); otherwise, it really sounds like the majority of voice overs are Shayne and Amanda which might provide evidence about the F2 if the editors have been fairly reliable in the past in featuring the F2 interviews. Does anybody know if this is the case?[/QUOTE]

Welcome Gilmore...great work!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2900197;
    Money Talks.

If this isn't corroboration that Miss Shayne got special -- throw out the budget and the prior rule book -- handling I don't know what is.

It is the Shayne Meets Matt Show, with some cameo appearances by a selected few of the Matter of Time Girls.

Some of the Matter of Time Girls were able to get special airtime.

-- I act
    -- I sing and have a Myspace Music page
    -- I enjoy Hollywood lifestyle and aspire to write childrens books
    -- I model and design clothes
    -- I drink a lot and follow direction

And then there were the 2 contestants for Supporting Actress aka The All American Girl left at the "pedestal" for Hollywood glamour.
    Didn't Matt say they both like cheap flights and expensive hotel rooms? Or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2901214;

Monday, April 07, 2008

It has come to light on another website that apparently an episode of the popular reality TV show, The Bachelor, was recently set in the Mullins Bay area. The photo above (a screenshot from the show) was taken on a beach in Road View, St. Peter which has become known as Turtle Beach since the luxury beachfront villa, The Great House, was built on that location back in the 1980s. Participants in the show stayed at the US $12K per night villa for the event. This area has seen severe beach erosion recently losing many trees and shrubs. The photo is obviously photoshopped (more greenery/less of the local) to make the location look more idyllic for American audiences. This little beach is located to the south of the defunct Kings Beach Hotel and is shared with a church, The Peoples Worship Centre, and a few small beachfront cottages in Road View including Chattel Jentillia. The beaches at Mullins and Gibbes can be seen in the background. Below is a photo of what the area look liked a few days after the recent storm that washed out parts of Mullins Beach. The Bachelor is broadcast on the American TV network, ABC, and is a reality series in which bachelorettes accompany an eligible bachelor on his pursuit to find love.

Ha! Cupcakes source reveals itself?? Anyway, the highlighted bit is PRICELESS. Could this mean, possibly, that it didn't really happen the way it appears AFTER ALL. I am crushed crushed crushed. If you look REALLY carefully, you can see the lady who posted on ABC talking to her husband about "what's with all the fancy cameras?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2900276;
    Excellent sleuthing of the Barbados hotel location!
    jlccaz I agree completely. Getting best fantasy suite is also another sign of the F1 girl.

Arielflies I dont think that any of the intimate one on ones will be held in the same suite, whether fantasy dates or Last chance dates. I think that they like to keep it separate so as not to make the bachelor look kind of sleazy. Smooching up different women on their turf looks a little better than bringing a parade of women back to his bachelor pad to seduce them one after another. Well , that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I think you know what I mean.
    I can't see The Great House being the fantasy date location. I can see it being where Matt and the crew stayed and, so, the shot we see of Matt and Shayne is a LCD shot.

Each girl/guy has a choice as to whether or not they want to stay in the fantasy suite and, while it rarely happens that they opt out of the suite, I can't see Fleiss shelling out that kind of money for a room that might not even be used.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2901214;

Monday, April 07, 2008

Super Kudos, Sleuthers! Now we just have to figure out which event caused them to spend 12K a night for a villa - the F3 or the F2.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)