Page 102 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1580

Thread: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Re: Fantasy Dates Screencap Analysis **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2901113;
    All I can say is wow.
    That looks identical.
    Are you sure you weren't there with Shayne and Matt to take that sc?
    ..Thanks Kasha and RT...

It seems like the only thing left to sleuth is the location of Amanda in the purple blouse...i can't believe we are down only one screencap to sleuth.. ...hopefully we get some new caps tonight...

I seem to be missing some of the logic. We know a villa is involved. We know the Hilton is involved. We have Shayne/Matt at the villa and Chelsea/Matt at the Hilton. I'm going to assume Shayne did not receive preferential treatment and that she was put up at the Hilton for her FD along with Chelsea and Amanda. Since they went to Barbados for FDs, left for the London HTs and returned for FRC, it makes sense that the villa did not come into play until LCD. In most of the early seasons, the final two girls always went to the Bachelor pad for LCD. So, it makes sense to me that they would do this with the villa. Therefore, we have Shayne on LCD at the villa.
    I couldn't have said it better!

I like the hammered part too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2901118;
    I think you may be referring to my post earlier in that I think the final 2 are Chelsea and Shayne because of the newly found Great House Villa and the Hilton room. It's just my opinion, that's all. No logic here.

Wow cupcakes, wonderful find!
    It just seemed like a lot of folks (unwillingly) jumped on the band wagon. But, as long as we have Matt wearing the same shirt, I think there's a conumdrum.

I have also been thinking about FRC. We have screen caps with Matt at an (F)RC at the Hilton, one rose on the pedastal. But, when was the last time they held an FRC in at such a public place? They always rent out a place where they can film in privacy. So, I'm wondering if the villa may actually turn out to be the location of FRC. Does anybody know where it is located?

The location of the villa might also help us determine if it was used for FD vs LCD. If the logistics of running between the villa and the Hilton are tricky, it wouldn't make sense to use both locations for FDs.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2901099;

I didn't get this out of that scene at all. The only reason Amanda was highlighted was so that we could experience her hilarious meeps. I didn't think Robin was targeting her specifically at all.
    No, Robin was talking specifically to Amanda b/c she asked her a question and Amanda answered mid-meeps. I'm sure they highlighted the conversation b/c of the 'meep outbreak' but I got the impression there was more to that conversation as well...

ETA: The beach wasn't my find.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Great find on the beach, cupcakes. You can even see them in the distance!
    Now THAT was hilarious blhstock.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2901129;
    ..Thanks Kasha and RT...

It seems like the only thing left to sleuth is the location of Amanda in the purple blouse...i can't believe we are down only one screencap to sleuth.. ...hopefully we get some new caps tonight...
    ITA -- it's all coming down to PI's...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

ETA: Great find on the beach, cupcakes. You can even see them in the distance!
    Too funny blhstock!

Great job you amazing sleuthers! I'll be on that sinking ship with you as I so badly want F1 to be Amanda. We haven't had any finger sluething yet, we can hope we'll get some ring shots here soon.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2901149;
    Great job you amazing sleuthers! I'll be on that sinking ship with you as I so badly want F1 to be Amanda. We haven't had any finger sluething yet, we can hope we'll get some ring shots here soon.

I was on the yacht last year and will stay put on the ship this year too!!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2901129;
    ..Thanks Kasha and RT...

cupcakes...that is amazing...super shot!!!! bonus!!!