Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Episode Breakdown

  1. #11
    Frequent FORT SLEURKER AFrankR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    349

    Re: Episode Breakdown

    On Valentine's Day it was in the high 50's in Niceville (I'm a weathergeek as well as a FORT Lurker).
    The 13th was even colder with temps in the low 40's.
    To Floridians, "in the 50's" is chilly!

  2. #12
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Episode Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2851113;
    On Valentine's Day it was in the high 50's in Niceville (I'm a weathergeek as well as a FORT Lurker).
    The 13th was even colder with temps in the low 40's.
    To Floridians, "in the 50's" is chilly!
    Yes it is LOL

  3. #13
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Episode Breakdown

    I would think weather has to be in the 50's or 60's to go with a sweater and no coat... we have mid 50's weather here and I'd wear a sweater or a light jacket...

  4. #14
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Episode Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2851184;
    I would think weather has to be in the 50's or 60's to go with a sweater and no coat... we have mid 50's weather here and I'd wear a sweater or a light jacket...
    Maybe he was making her hot

  5. #15
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Episode Breakdown

    If Amanda is in Northern FL, I'd be more inclined to think of her horseback riding than in S. California... The only other option I thought of is Noelle on a home visit to Loveland... we need to find out temp there in Mid Feb and also she may have had home visit in California, since that is where she lives now.

  6. #16
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Episode Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2851189;
    If Amanda is in Northern FL, I'd be more inclined to think of her horseback riding than in S. California... The only other option I thought of is Noelle on a home visit to Loveland... we need to find out temp there in Mid Feb and also she may have had home visit in California, since that is where she lives now.
    Actually if memory is correct, Amanda lives in Oviedo (Orlando) now which is middle of the state and a bit warmer... sorry I forgot that is where she lives now. so that could work, I was busy looking for horseback riding wherever I could find it.... not much good at this yet

  7. #17
    FORT Newbie MacGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    44

    Re: Episode Breakdown

    is there anyway that it could get narrowed to 8 instead of 9?

  8. #18
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Episode Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGirl;2851648;
    is there anyway that it could get narrowed to 8 instead of 9?
    What do you mean, MacGirl?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  9. #19
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Episode Breakdown

    Macgirl are you saying because we don't see the 9th girl? We see these girls on dates:
    Amanda R (Americana), Holly, Marshana (both Cooking), Ashlee, Kelly, Chelsea, Robin, Noelle (tennis) and then we know Shayne continues because of Fantasy dates.

    So I am sure it's 9 and not 8.

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Episode Breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2851113;
    On Valentine's Day it was in the high 50's in Niceville (I'm a weathergeek as well as a FORT Lurker).
    The 13th was even colder with temps in the low 40's.
    To Floridians, "in the 50's" is chilly!
    Well this is in my area and I don't really remember what the temp was that day, it's hot one day and cold the next, that's why so many have been sick. You can't always trust the weather man, because that could be the day he said the temp would be in the 30's and it did not get that low. Yes the 50's is chilly but it don't stop some from wearing shorts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.