Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;2855454;
    He's HOT! Looks like a cocky rugby player.

Hmmmmmm ... I wouldn't throw him out of bed ... unless he was better on the floor!
    KocktailKat, you crack me up!

FORT Fogey

His physical appeal is immediate and grand, no question about that. What I find the most attractive is his sense of humor. His dry wit and delivery catch my heart. It went over Chris' head when he did the tomato/potato bit and I am willing to believe the women who systematically leave will be the ones who do not get it. Humor is the biggest heart hook.

I noticed while we were listening to either Chelsea or Erin give a diary talk we see Matt crack up while talking to Shayne on the couch in the background. Since editing did not allow us to hear the exchange I have to believe it may have been about the gathering or someone present. At any rate, someone who shares his wit will be a shoo in.

I particularly like his bit during the credits. "I'm a good dancer. How good? You've heard of Michael Jackson? " He's hilarious. This is going to be one fun season. Who needs the drama of the bachelorette house? Not me. Just let Matt loose. He'd be a blast at a party. Check out the Eonline interview that is linked in the media thread. Very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2859388;
    I particularly like his bit during the credits. "I'm a good dancer. How good? You've heard of Michael Jackson? " He's hilarious. This is going to be one fun season. Who needs the drama of the bachelorette house? Not me. Just let Matt loose. He'd be a blast at a party. Check out the Eonline interview that is linked in the media thread. Very funny.
    pajamasam, I like his sense of humour too. He seems to be very "off the cuff" and is quick off the mark whenever he sees something that hits his funny button.

FORT Newbie

Hi everyone, been reading all you sleuthers, you are all AWSOME !!!!!!, so good I don't usually have much else to say, however I've notice that Matt in his recent interviews appears to be very nervous and not at ease with the cameras, so I wonder how much of an acting career he would be interested in persuing. What do you all see? so that being said I think he is more into this for reasons other than acting career.

I dont think that acting in a classmates film project while at school makes anyone an actor "wanna be." I think that he knows that being on this show will open some doors, as it did even for Trista and Ryan. ( Ryan wasnt looking for a career in show business. ) And remember, Matt was approached to do the show. He wasn't looking for a tv gig. He seems to have just decided that he had little to lose by doing this. It was brilliant casting.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-21-2008 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2859469;
    I dont think that acting in a classmates film project while at school makes anyone an actor "wanna be." I think that he knows that being on this show will open some doors, as it did even for Trista and Ryan. ( Ryan wasnt looking for a career in show business. ) And remember, Matt was approached to do the show. He wasn't looking for a tv gig. He seems to have just decided that he had little to lose by doing this. It was brilliant casting.

I agree pajamsam! I still think there's some confusion about this. Is there any evidence other than that classmate's film short that he wants to be an actor? I haven't heard it, just that he's a really fun kind of off beat guy.
    I'm not saying he doesn't want to be an actor, I just don't think there's any true proof that acting is is goal--other than being on the Bachelor, .

I, cautiously, think Matt could be the best bachelor ever. (This is dangerous talk from someone who is hoping to not get emotionally invested in the outcome of this crazy Fleiss circus. )

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2859746;
    I agree pajamsam! I still think there's some confusion about this. Is there any evidence other than that classmate's film short that he wants to be an actor? I haven't heard it, just that he's a really fun kind of off beat guy.
    I'm not saying he doesn't want to be an actor, I just don't think there's any true proof that acting is is goal--other than being on the Bachelor, .

I, cautiously, think Matt could be the best bachelor ever. (This is dangerous talk from someone who is hoping to not get emotionally invested in the outcome of this crazy Fleiss circus. )
    From what I've seem of Matt Grant thus far, I would have to say , I agree with you. He could very well be the best bachelor this show has had.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2861201;
    From what I've seem of Matt Grant thus far, I would have to say , I agree with you. He could very well be the best bachelor this show has had.
    I believe we have all been "gob smacked

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2861416;
    I believe we have all been "gob smacked
    Yes, how can we not be "gob smacked" by a guy who says he's "gob smacked"? So far so good and IF we are to believe both Chris and Matt things started out crazy and light hearted, but got VERY serious.