Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

I think Matt looks so much better with hair.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2854048;
    My husband has a lot of hair on top but in this picture of Matt he really reminds me of him. Just put more dark brown hair on him with a few flecks of grey on top -

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2854048;
    Being a "boomer" I just can't get over that young guys with shaved heads are thought to look better than when they have hair. I know, I'm old, but back in the 70s-80s a guy would NEVER have shaved his hair off. "Crew cuts" were only seen on old gym teachers and guys in the armed forces.

I think Matt looks good in that rugby picture because he was in shape and it showed on his more chiseled face.

He's HOT! Looks like a cocky rugby player.

Hmmmmmm ... I wouldn't throw him out of bed ... unless he was better on the floor!
    Kocktail Kat

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;2855454;
    He's HOT! Looks like a cocky rugby player.

Hmmmmmm ... I wouldn't throw him out of bed ... unless he was better on the floor!
    hmmmm... but then what would happen

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2855462;
    hmmmm... but then what would happen
    Do it until we scrum???

Scrum (rugby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    Scrum (an abbreviated form of scrummage, which is now rarely used), in the sports of rugby union and rugby league, is a way of restarting the game, either after an accidental infringement or (in rugby league only) when the ball has gone out of play. Scrums occur more often, and are of greater importance, in union than in league.

In both sports, a scrum is formed by the players who are designated forwards binding together in three rows. The scrum then 'engages' with the opposition team so that the player's heads are interlocked with those of the other side's front row. The scrum half from the team that did not infringe then throws the ball into the tunnel created in the space between the two sets of front rowers' legs. Both teams may then try to compete for the ball by trying to hook the ball backwards with their feet.

A key difference between the two sports is that in rugby union both sets of forwards try to push the opposition backwards whilst competing for the ball and thus the team that did not throw the ball into the scrum have some chance of winning the possession. In practice, however, the team with the 'put-in' usually keeps possession. Forwards in rugby league do not push in the scrum, often feed the ball directly under the legs of their own front row rather than into the tunnel, and the team with the put-in almost always retains possession.
    Kocktail Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2850819;
    I love this guy! I think he has a great sense of humor, his looks remind me quite a lot of my 6"6" husband - only 20 years ago. I am more enthused about him then any previous bachelor, and I personally think he and Amanda look beautiful together. I really hope it works out for him!!!!
    I TA Mike'sgirl. They look beautiful together , they compliment each other . I'm getting excite over this season. I so hope it's Amanda.

FORT Newbie

Hello I'm new here but I'm an old fan of the show. I used to work for a company in England that has relations to a company family owned by the Grants. I'm not sure if this is our bachelor but he could be related here too though I have doubts since this is primarily in Northern England and Matt grew up in the western part.
    marmaxproducts.co.uk/about then add .asp after about(it said that I'm not allowed to post URLs)

Let them be in love

Hello Matt, we are curious who you went horseback riding with and where did you go? We know you can't tell us EVERYTHING just give us a hint

canadiagal

Great to have you with us!