Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

It seems as though he's trying not to burn bridges, which is a good thing. We'll know by June or July whether he is back at "banking" or still following the publicity circuit.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-18-2008 at 06:01 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2852316;
    I am glad to hear that the American public liked Matt overall.
    Does anyone know where I can download the show as we didn't get to see it, I have tried the joker site but I can't find the show on there.
    You watch the ratings climb next week.
    Have you heard anything from Matt since the show ended?

can you watch the show from the abc site? If not, there might be a proxy server that you can use to watch it.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2850307;
    I find this odd, because having actors in her family really hasn't helped Shayne all that much. A glance at IMDB shows the following acting credits for her:

The 13th Alley (2008) (post-production) .... Ashley
    Deep in the Valley (2008) (post-production) .... Candi

Endless Bummer (2008) .... Red Bikini Girl
    "General Hospital" .... Emily (18 episodes, 2003-2006)
    - Episode #1.11079 (2006) TV episode .... Emily
    - Episode #1.10936 (2005) TV episode .... Emily
    - Episode #1.10484 (2005) TV episode .... Emily
    - Episode #1.10545 (2004) TV episode .... Emily
    - Episode #1.10541 (2004) TV episode .... Emily
    (13 more)

"Air America" .... Flight attndant (1 episode, 1999)
    - Heartbreak Hotel (1999) TV episode .... Flight attndant

I suppose one could say she has done a lot for her young age, but really I cannot see where having actors as relatives has helped her immensely.

In that vein - how would it help Matt? I would think the connections he is making with Fleiss et.al would have more of an impact. That is if he wants to enter into acting. We don't know that and really cannot state it definitively based on one college movie created by a fellow student.
    Quite true, However I'd believe that the operative word would not be so much "help his career", but give him important information about how Hollywood works. Frankly, while I don't think Shayne is f1, I think he honestly was taken with her. She made a good impression on me and he appeared to like her. However, he did seem very interested in her Hollywood connection, not just polite interest. imo To me Lorenzo Lamas hasn't had such a sterling career himself, but maybe he's made big bucks, that we don't know about. His step mother Esther Williams is/was an apparently successful business woman who had a great career in the movies before Fernando (her husband) forced her to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2853314;
    However I'd believe that the operative word would not be so much "help his career", but give him important information about how Hollywood works. Frankly, while I don't think Shayne is f1, I think he honestly was taken with her. She made a good impression on me and he appeared to like her. However, he did seem very interested in her Hollywood connection, not just polite interest. imo
    I do not assume that Matt cares about acting as a profession just because he was in a buddy's film in college. I don't assume that that's why he's interested in Shayne. She's cute, she was calmer and less wired than some of the girls, she wasn't drinking, and yeah, her family profession is an unusual one. If I ever met Shayne, I'd ask her a few questions about it. Who wouldn't pursue it as a topic of conversation? It IS interesting to most people. On the first night of The Bachelor, "interesting" makes all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2853587;
    I do not assume that Matt cares about acting as a profession just because he was in a buddy's film in college. I don't assume that that's why he's interested in Shayne. She's cute, she was calmer and less wired than some of the girls, she wasn't drinking, and yeah, her family profession is an unusual one. If I ever met Shayne, I'd ask her a few questions about it. Who wouldn't pursue it as a topic of conversation? It IS interesting to most people. On the first night of The Bachelor, "interesting" makes all the difference.
    jmo, but I really felt that Matt acted like he was attracted and impressed by Shayne the first night. I also felt that he was very interested in her Hollywood experiences, for whatever reason. I'd like to think, but have no way of knowing, that he'll keep her around for her sake because of a true attraction. Time will tell.

I always look to see whom I see the BACH acting in a way that impresses me as being attracted to that girl. I think it always shows right from when the BACH/ette first sets eyes on that person. I saw that attraction to both Shayne and Amanda, and perhaps some others.

umm...we can use these caps as umm motivation...umm to figuring out who the final 1 is..

Consider me motivated cupcakes!
    Forever a Word Nerd

They look like professional modeling portfolio shots...and he looks great with no hair.

That type of motivation works for me, cupcakes!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2853810;
    They look like professional modeling portfolio shots...and he looks great with no hair.
    That's a Rugby shirt he has on. And Ymmm with really short hair he's very cute, as if a 6' 5" man can be considered cute