Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Is this it laying on his lap when they kiss?

I fooled with the contrast a bit on this image to see if we could see any better

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...ymagnified.png

Here it is close up.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...piccloseup.png

Does it look like a frame that holds two 8x5 pictures, and the one on the left is a woman in a wedding dress? Maybe I'm just seeing things

I think that's the gift that Shayne gave Matt...a sand picture with the words
    "I LOVE YOU" written in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2985087;

I fooled with the contrast a bit on this image to see if we could see any better

Here it is close up.

Does it look like a frame that holds two 8x5 pictures, and the one on the left is a woman in a wedding dress? Maybe I'm just seeing things

I read on another site that the photo is a picture of the words "i love you"
    that she wrote in the sand at some point. Or, that the producers wrote in the sand for her... That might explain the surprise in her voice at what it says....

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2985087;

Here it is close up.

Actually, I did a color wash and some photo tweaking of my own...and this is what I came up with!!!

Your image:

My color enhanced image:

My color enhanced image inverted:

It's a turtle!

Shayne loves Matt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo much that she doesn't want him to forget his first true love that he found on the Bachelor!!! I think it's great!
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2985044;
    Well he's certainly had the opportunities to show off his wit. I wonder if he intends to pursue this here or in the UK.
    I vote for the UK. We don't really need a Mattprah here in the US.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Are there no American men who would qualify for The Bachelor? Just wondered why they had to go to the UK ! Will it be hard to get a dual citizenship for either of them?

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2985573;
    Actually, I did a color wash and some photo tweaking of my own...and this is what I came up with!!!

Your image:

My color enhanced image:

My color enhanced image inverted:

It's a turtle!

Shayne loves Matt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo much that she doesn't want him to forget his first true love that he found on the Bachelor!!! I think it's great!

That is hilarious!! Thank you for my morning laugh!

FORT Newbie

I am so upset that Matt chose Shayne. Although I have to admit that she did make me laugh a couple of times this season (pulling out her makeup on the ski slopes was a hoot), I was pulling for Chelsea (and Amanda). From the time Shayne stepped out of the limo, then showed her behind in Las Vegas, I knew she was on the show to boost her acting career. And I thought Chelsea summed it up when she told Matt tonight that Shayne was the "falsest person" on the show and then called him a "fool" when she was crying in the limo. I've just joined this site tonight, finding it by accident when I was actually surfing the web trying to see if I could find an update on Shayne and Matt's current relationship status. I'll bet they don't make it. What about ya'll?

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

A true DOUCHEBAG! He is!
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

FORT Newbie

They will make it,I pray they do last, and believe against all the odds, that they will stand against all doubts and criticism.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-13-2008 at 01:50 AM.

FORT Newbie

I was rooting for shayne. I thought they had the best chemistry from the get go. In the beginning (Vegas) I thought she was a bit much, but she won me over. They are adorable and they were adorable together.