Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2969992;
    It looks like a crashing waves ocean and beach photo. To commemorate their time on Barbardos, perhaps? The place where they fell in love?

Ahh, yes that is much more likely

Thanks Ariel!

I think it is a framed green card.

Just what he always wanted!

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2969732;
    I'm disappointed in how the show is turning out, not because I care who the Bach picks, it's because we were lied to about what the Bach wanted. Why bill him as a guy who wants to marry soon and start a family, when that's clearly not what he wants. The reason Amanda was the favorite this year was because she seemed to be the one that would most suit Matt in his future plans. The Shayne Show edit, didn't sit well with most and threw up lots of red flags, add that to all the rumours (where there's smoke there's fire IMO) about the Lamas/Fleiss connection etc etc. and this season is a total bust for the majority of faithful Bachelor fans.

This show needs an Extreme Make-Over, hmmmm, I wonder what Ty Pennington could do with it
    Why "bill" him as a "global financier" when he is really looking to break into the entertainmaint industry???

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2970002;
    I think it is a framed green card.

Just what he always wanted!
    ... Purchased for $19.99 somewhere on Sunset blvd. Sweet, sweet love indeed!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2969966;
    Is this it laying on his lap when they kiss?

I fooled with the contrast a bit on this image to see if we could see any better

Here it is close up.

Does it look like a frame that holds two 8x5 pictures, and the one on the left is a woman in a wedding dress? Maybe I'm just seeing things
    Is she giving him the fake kiss in that pic?? Looks like she's trying to stop from laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2970073;
    Why "bill" him as a "global financier" when he is really looking to break into the entertainmaint industry???
    Did Matt say this? I haven't heard that at all. If he said it I would really like to find out when and where because so many people seem to think this is a fact. What I did hear him say in an interview recently is that he had plenty of opportunity before this to get into the U.S., eg. - his former girlfriend was American and the Bank he worked for is an American Bank ... He didn't need Shayne for that (if in fact he even wants to live in the U.S.) And just cause he was in a movie put together while in university doesn't mean he wants to get into the entertainment industry as a career. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. I think it is all speculation and not worth getting worked up over IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by pojo;2984911;
    Did Matt say this? I haven't heard that at all. If he said it I would really like to find out when and where because so many people seem to think this is a fact. What I did hear him say in an interview recently is that he had plenty of opportunity before this to get into the U.S., eg. - his former girlfriend was American and the Bank he worked for is an American Bank ... He didn't need Shayne for that (if in fact he even wants to live in the U.S.) And just cause he was in a movie put together while in university doesn't mean he wants to get into the entertainment industry as a career. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. I think it is all speculation and not worth getting worked up over IMO.
    During filming and in LA thereafter, he's made it pretty clear he hopes to be a talk show host.

FORT Regular

London or LA...I don't think its hard for him either way... He just apply for a job and they will sponsor him. I think he is a very lucky guy that he got to choose from 25 hot american women. Whether you like it or now...all I can say...I'm falling for Matt more than Chelsea or Shayne...hahaha

When I marry my american husband..people said that I marry him for green card. Well..I refused to get a green card. For 11 years of marriage....lead to divorce because of that. I now happily married to an English gentleman that we had relationship before I married. I now get my green card without marrying an american... That why the world are full of love to all american because they always bring on the negativity before learn to know the truth. Or act on without knowing the whole truth that theres not WMD. Be mindful but always.. give it alot of thought before you judge anybody.

Love doesn't come in any form or shape..when you feel it and know that its for the right reason..then why not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2969765;
    scrawled in craylons.....
    No. Written in lipstick!
    Kocktail Kat

During filming and in LA thereafter, he's made it pretty clear he hopes to be a talk show host.
    Well he's certainly had the opportunities to show off his wit. I wonder if he intends to pursue this here or in the UK.