Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheLight;2967991;
    Please move this if this is in the wrong thread.

I was the one who posted about the illness in the Grant family. This is just what I heard as I am connected to a crew member. Matt (maybe even Shayne too since I heard Shayne got along great with Matt's famiy as you will see in the coming episode) went back to London to tend to it. This is only what I heard, please don't shoot the messenger.
    Thank you so much for letting us know I pray that Matts family member gets well soon.

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2968317;
    Come on guys... If Amanda was the chosen one then all the Shayne fans would hate him for not picking their girl, same for Chelsea..etc.

The Bachelor is almost always hated by the ones who's girl he doesn't chose. It just so happens on this board Amanda was the favorite one. It is the nature of the game.

Absolutely agree w/this!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2968343;
    Not really, it doesn't have to be.
    There are a fair amount of people on this board who have no investment or feelings who the F1 is. They may have an idea of who the F1 is, but that doesn't mean there is a favorite.
    It's just not worth getting that hooked. You can be obsessed by figuring it all out, without being obsessed in a person(the girls or the boys).
    I think Fleiss wants us to pick sides.
    Not doing that anymore.
    awww come on! let's all duke it out
    I found myself cheering one woman on because I thought I saw a "connection" hey maybe Matt is a good actor I don't know if I was swayed on the whole "actress" rumor from the beginning, probably!
    I tried to stay neutral but couldn't help myself...I liked Kelly the best

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2968317;
    Come on guys... If Amanda was the chosen one then all the Shayne fans would hate him for not picking their girl, same for Chelsea..etc.

The Bachelor is almost always hated by the ones who's girl he doesn't chose. It just so happens on this board Amanda was the favorite one. It is the nature of the game.
    I have to totally disagree. I know I have never hated any Bachelor (including Brad) or Bach'ette. I really try not to post anything negative about them either because a) I am not like that IRL, b) karma can be a biyotch, and c) it's just a television show.

All of the people onscreen seem to be nice people (if we ever got to know any of them for real that is - not the Fleissian way).

It is Fleiss I distrust, not the participants.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2968641;
    I have to totally disagree. I know I have never hated any Bachelor (including Brad) or Bach'ette. I really try not to post anything negative about them either because a) I am not like that IRL, b) karma can be a biyotch, and c) it's just a television show.

All of the people onscreen seem to be nice people (if we ever got to know any of them for real that is - not the Fleissian way).

I distrust Fleiss too. I wasn't saying 100% of people hate the Bachelor. There was a whole string of posts that were negative and whomever said people would feel differently if Amanda had been chosen. I was only pointing out that there are a lot of people who dislike the bachelor when their favorite isn't chosen. That is true. I didn't name anyone by name. It was just a general observation. So, you can disagree all you want for your own personal self but, you can see a plain as day by reading some of the posts that there are people who end up hating the bachelor when their girls isn't chosen. And if they do hate him that is their right. I think he is a jerk but I don't hate him or any of them for that matter.

If you remember, there were a lot of people who turned on Andy when Bevin wasn't chosen. Some even hated him for telling her he loved her and then telling Tessa the same thing. It got a little heated durning that time. It always does because the bachelor has to lead them all on and some think they take it too far.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

No matter who Matt picks to give the FR too; some people will be disappointed and perhaps even angry and they might direct their anger/disappointment toward Fleiss, or Matt, or anyone. Sometimes that comes out in a negative/complaining way and while I don't personally enjoy reading/seeing it; as long as it is not directed toward another FORT member then it is allowed. I try to speed read or skip those negative posts, or switch to another thread.

But, as a whole most members are pretty upbeat people and that is why I love the FORT!

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2968641;

I agree, aanjhenni, Fleiss is the one that is messing with us. I say that I will not pick a favorite, but I usually do. I try not to get involved to the point of disliking a Bachelor if he doesn't choose my favorite. If I do dislike a bachelor, it is because of his actions, not his words. I have learned through The Fort, that the words are edited and spliced and diced to deceive. Fleiss is the one to distrust. That seems to be the common view among Forters.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;2968806;
    I agree, aanjhenni, Fleiss is the one that is messing with us. I say that I will not pick a favorite, but I usually do. I try not to get involved to the point of disliking a Bachelor if he doesn't choose my favorite. If I do dislike a bachelor, it is because of his actions, not his words. I have learned through The Fort, that the words are edited and spliced and diced to deceive. Fleiss is the one to distrust. That seems to be the common view among Forters.
    Fleiss always messes with us and its the nature of show for someone
    to always be mad or disappointed b/c their fav didnt get chosen. This
    is the 1st season I have not had a fav girl to get chosen and have enjoyed
    watching it more. I have seen a love story develop this season and it doesnt
    really matter to me who he choses. I like both girls but I really like Shayne.
    She has been very entertaining and has been refreshing to watch

Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR;2969610;
    Fleiss always messes with us and its the nature of show for someone
    to always be mad or disappointed b/c their fav didnt get chosen. This
    is the 1st season I have not had a fav girl to get chosen and have enjoyed
    watching it more. I have seen a love story develop this season and it doesnt
    really matter to me who he choses. I like both girls but I really like Shayne.
    She has been very entertaining and has been refreshing to watch

The preview we have for next week, where Shayne is sitting on his lap and he's holding something and she says "It says I love you Matt" is just sooo sweet......

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2969708;
    The preview we have for next week, where Shayne is sitting on his lap and he's holding something and she says "It says I love you Matt" is just sooo sweet......
    anders-I missed that preview-was it on last night while Desperate Housewives
    and Brothers and Sisters were on? Can you tell what she's holding? Does
    it look like a collage like Tessa made Andy? I wish tomorrow was the FRC.