Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2968234;
    Well, you could be right about that. I guess it is just my natural tendency to attribute to Fleiss the lowest possible motives and subtrifuges. I haven't given up on Matt or this season yet. If we have a romantic ending, I will consider it to be in spite of Fleiss, not because of him.

Well - the show may SHOW a happy ending - a week from monday - but it may be just that - the SHOW - IRL - it may be a done deal and Matt have scurried back over the pond - by himself - may be - may be not - who the heck knows
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2968210;
    and just think, Brad wouldn't have fallen from his pedestal.
    There is that but he might have landed somewhere worse

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam
    LOL ! Yes, they should release the pics and bios of the women to us before filming starts, and using google and intuition we can tell them which girls are going to be favorites with viewers, then TPTB can inform the Bachelor and filming can begin!
    I think you have it Netcam ... always lots of opinions around here

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheLight;2968035;
    I do not know the severity of the illness. I assume it is not too serious because the ATFRC is not officially cancelled. It is just up in the air as the date of the taping still needs to be decided.
    Thanks for the info Chase. I hope whoever is ill in the Grant family, is doing better and they can get an ATFR filmed.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2968202;
    I think if the indications were that Matt chose Amanda, more posters here would still like him It really S***s that we cannot write the script or they don't consult us first before they choose the wrong person

Come on guys... If Amanda was the chosen one then all the Shayne fans would hate him for not picking their girl, same for Chelsea..etc.

The Bachelor is almost always hated by the ones who's girl he doesn't chose. It just so happens on this board Amanda was the favorite one. It is the nature of the game.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;2967861;
    The interview is on WDJX and on youtube.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2968317;
    Come on guys... If Amanda was the chosen one then all the Shayne fans would hate him for not picking their girl, same for Chelsea..etc.

The Bachelor is almost always hated by the ones who's girl he doesn't chose. It just so happens on this board Amanda was the favorite one. It is the nature of the game.
    Not really, it doesn't have to be.
    There are a fair amount of people on this board who have no investment or feelings who the F1 is. They may have an idea of who the F1 is, but that doesn't mean there is a favorite.
    It's just not worth getting that hooked. You can be obsessed by figuring it all out, without being obsessed in a person(the girls or the boys).
    I think Fleiss wants us to pick sides.
    Not doing that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2968343;
    There are a fair amount of people on this board who have no investment or feelings who the F1 is. They may have an idea of who the F1 is, but that doesn't mean there is a favorite.
    It's just not worth getting that hooked. You can be obsessed by figuring it all out, without being obsessed in a person(the girls or the boys).
    Not doing that anymore.
    The only "sides" I want to pick is FORT vs Fleiss. He pulled one over last season on the FORT and would love to do it again.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Nope. I definitely like Chelsea the best and feel that she was the best match for Matt, based on what I saw. However, Matt fell for Shayne. Why should I hate Matt for that? I actually feel bad for Matt and all the bashing he is receiving just because he didn't fall for Amanda. If Amanda does not hate him, then why should we?
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

No not really I am a Shayne fan, but I have always said that, if she wasn't the F1, I just want Matt and his chosen one to be happy that is what most fans of the Bachelor show should want......

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2968343;
    Not doing that anymore.
    Can I be in your club. This is precisely how I feel, except that the overly foreshadowed conclusion, board spats about favorites, crap editing and clumsy plotting have beaten me into submission. There's nothing left to figure out and it wouldn't be any fun anyway. We've resorted to limerick writing and cute animal stories, because at least we enjoy that! Well done, Next Entertainment.